Hands up owners who do the LOWEST mileage

HEADPHONES

Not quite to that extent but 11K in just over 3 years :blush:

I think he ment from new :) Not how many you have put on it!! Thats like saying I have 42 miles on a 1989 Ford Seirra.. But I only bought it last week!

Think there is one for sale at the moment thats got about 20k on it.

I think there are a few r32's about that have about 5k on them, and a couple of r34's that are in packaging with about 3 or 4 k on! Shocking! Get out and drive it!

:lol: aw bless - wish I could've done that - have done 12k in the last 7 months :blush: I just can't resist it..........makes me get to work early some days and even if its been a sh*tty day I arrive home with a :teeth: on my face

I think he ment from new :) Not how many you have put on it!! Thats like saying I have 42 miles on a 1989 Ford Seirra.. But I only bought it last week!

Think there is one for sale at the moment thats got about 20k on it.

I think there are a few r32's about that have about 5k on them, and a couple of r34's that are in packaging with about 3 or 4 k on! Shocking! Get out and drive it!

:blush: In that case then my car has done 34K from new

:lol: aw bless - wish I could've done that - have done 12k in the last 7 months :blush: I just can't resist it..........makes me get to work early some days and even if its been a sh*tty day I arrive home with a :teeth: on my face

I didnt know Zeds had massagers in the seats :) (Top Gear joke from a news section to do with car accessories!! :) )

My other car has done 58K in 20months :)

I didnt know Zeds had massagers in the seats :) (Top Gear joke from a news section to do with car accessories!! :) )

:bleh::lol: