What are you doing/planning for Valentines day?

andlid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came downstairs this morning .... my wife, who always gets up before me, was patiently waiting for the Valentines' day greeting ........... so I wished her 'Happy New Year' .............. that sorted that out .................. so now I'm in the doghouse ....looks like being a nice quiet day lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I am cooking a mice meal to eat just after we win the match. :)

I dont do the traditional valentines cards and flowers as its better to send them for no reason rather than be told to by marketing people.

My thoughts exactly Martin! But that hasnt stopped Laura being angry with me this morning when there were no flowers!

(I did take her for a very expensive meal last night though!)

Had to nip out to get a card and silly pressy after the rugby yesterdy.

She said don't bother.............

But a 35 mile round trip on dry'ish roads.............HAD TO BE DONE :yahoo:

Card...£1.50

Pressy...£8.00

Petrol...£5.00+

Money well spent and brownie points as well.

She has taken the children out so I can watch the footy in peace.

Life's good......

^^ Looks ace!^^

Woke up with a stinking hangover.

Drove 30 miles to get to the nearest hospital (Burger King)

Hangover gone. Bonza.

Now going up to the beautiful seafront of *Great* Yarmouth in the Zed.

Then, later I'll be kicking back with Mrs. Thumb and her four sisters. :thumbs:

Happy Valentine's Day... :yahoo:

uuuh back hurting from my 6 hour stint on a honda 90 cc :lol: was pretty epic I gotta say! will post a link to the running start of 50 honda's.... lol :yahoo: beer and quick dinner now solid! :snack:

gb0043.jpg

OMG a plastic pig race! :clap:

HAHAHAHAA

* neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm zoom*

Just surprised the Mrs with a trip to Portugal! 23 hours non stop drive including ferry! £240 for us and ferry! £300 in petrol there and back! Could be fun???? ....dont know if I will want to drive home though!? ha ha :yahoo:

Suprised my wife with a great Spa weekend. :)

She wasnt too keen on the deal I got to Barbados at the same time though, sometimes you just cant please them :blush:

our Valentines day took a slight detour we just got back from A & E with the little one - poor mite has an eye infection.

Funny how there is just 1 nurse to do a quick check then just 1 doctor to look at you and loads of waiting time?

To be honest they were pretty damn good tonight they got a pediatric doctor straight off the ward and we were seen within 10 mins of the nurse. When you have a baby they seem to be more helpful and understanding. :thumbs:

Lots of chavs in the waiting room tonight :surrender:

Anyway happy valentines to everyone whatever you did.

Well ive not long started going out with this girl and well kinda never thought about valentines day :blush: So i had visions of me skelping round the shops yesterday untill it came up on a msn convo and she said she hates the day.

jackpot :teeth:

So we kinda just went out last night and had a great time back at the club where we met. then spent alot of today in bed with a very sore head and a morning of bursting for the toilet.

Not really met all her family yet and her grandad was in this morning, problem is her bed room connects to the livingroom and her grandad is a devote catholic :scare::scare::scare: I hid in the room till he went home :lol:

Btw does anybody know how to clean up pics??? sorry little off topic i know but my mate took a good pic last night and she looks like a ghost in it lol. the flash lit her face up light a white wash :lol:

Gilly was that more info than we needed. :p:lol:

Spent a large part of the day with the Z Club NZ at Concours d' Elegance. So many stunning cars, Jag XJ220, McLaren, Enzo, etc, etc. :cloud9: Oh, and of course all the gorgeous Zeds. :wub::lol: Not downloaded the pics yet though.

Oh, and was followed home by the McLaren, well to my motorway off ramp anyway. :lol::lol:

Well ive not long started going out with this girl and well kinda never thought about valentines day :blush: So i had visions of me skelping round the shops yesterday untill it came up on a msn convo and she said she hates the day.

jackpot :teeth:

So we kinda just went out last night and had a great time back at the club where we met. then spent alot of today in bed with a very sore head and a morning of bursting for the toilet.

Not really met all her family yet and her grandad was in this morning, problem is her bed room connects to the livingroom and her grandad is a devote catholic :scare::scare::scare: I hid in the room till he went home :lol:

Btw does anybody know how to clean up pics??? sorry little off topic i know but my mate took a good pic last night and she looks like a ghost in it lol. the flash lit her face up light a white wash :lol:

Nice one mate good luck to you both :thumbs: I think Bronzee is right probably a bit too much info :lol: I am Catholic and I am blushing behind my Iphone :blush::lol:

Re pictures get hold of Abode Photoshop or similar you can fix the exposure on that. Failing that Windows photo manager will suffice :thumbs: