Jump to content

mase9882002

Members
  • Posts

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mase9882002

  1. Ian - I used to have a similar issue due to the battery not fitting in the compartment right which was resolved. At the time I used to have no electrics whatsoever once turning the key but with this its ticking over. Symptoms the same as me now with regard to battery? Cheers Dave
  2. Ian - I used to have a similar issue due to the battery not fitting in the compartment right which was resolved. At the time I used to have no electrics whatsoever once turning the key but with this its ticking over. Symptoms the same as me now with regard to battery? Cheers Dave
  3. Battery dial reading up at 12v when turned on, on its own, after turning more to click over, reading around 6-8. Thinking fuel pump myself but not heard about this much on Z's...
  4. Battery dial reading up at 12v when turned on, on its own, after turning more to click over, reading around 6-8. Thinking fuel pump myself but not heard about this much on Z's...
  5. Doggyrev - All lights and bits on, when I turn the key after electrics its a constant "Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick ,tick" wearing noise really fast. From what I've read it could be petrol pump and needs bleeding - anyone an idea on how to do this or cost to get it done? Cheers guys!
  6. Doggyrev - All lights and bits on, when I turn the key after electrics its a constant "Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick ,tick" wearing noise really fast. From what I've read it could be petrol pump and needs bleeding - anyone an idea on how to do this or cost to get it done? Cheers guys!
  7. Thanks Zugara - tried it but to no avail!
  8. Thanks Zugara - tried it but to no avail!
  9. Haven't driven the 350 for a couple of days. Went out at the weekend for a trip around 90 miles and back, parked back at home with about 10 miles on the counter. Left it till today, jumped in the car, turned the key, all lights and remote alarm fine, wipers working, radio coming on, however the car won't start. Went the garage and picked up 2 5ltr cans of fuel put them in, left it half an hour and it still won't start. Ticking over, all electrics fine, it just won't start. Any ideas???? Best Wishes Dave
  10. Haven't driven the 350 for a couple of days. Went out at the weekend for a trip around 90 miles and back, parked back at home with about 10 miles on the counter. Left it till today, jumped in the car, turned the key, all lights and remote alarm fine, wipers working, radio coming on, however the car won't start. Went the garage and picked up 2 5ltr cans of fuel put them in, left it half an hour and it still won't start. Ticking over, all electrics fine, it just won't start. Any ideas???? Best Wishes Dave
×
×
  • Create New...