Aaaaaahhhh I don't know what to do!

srobrien

Right I have a bit of a dilema, I have the chargespeed rear bumper/diffuser and have just ordered the side skirts. I have also had my standard front bumper smoothed over and was planning to get a cf lip for it, thing is I keep looking at the chargespeed front bumper and thinking, "yeah that looks quite smart with the rest of the kit", but at the same time I'm also thinking "that its god damn ugly". I know that a CF lip will cost at LEAST £300 and the CS bumper is £360ish, it would also be nice to have the full kit, but yeah im totally undecided to whether I think its ugly or not.

Here are two pic to help me decide (sorry Ian and 3FiddyZ :blackeye: )

Option 1:

DSC_1903.jpg

Option 2:

DSC01374.jpg

R

What about a Nismo V2 front with the carbon lip. :thumbs:

Yeah I had though about that but im not really sure about that either, since I have just had my bumper smoother/resprayed i was just thinking about a lip or the full kit, but its worth a thought.

Edit: Just saw they are £815, so scrap that idea :lol:

R

i love fiddy's car and seen it in the flesh several times and it does look great. the bumper suits his car, but i do find it elongates the front of the car. and i can't make my mind up if thats good or not.

from the front its great, but side profile i can't decide. :shrug:

same with the other option, i like it, but its not that different.

nismo has been done to death,

what about the ings n spec

or the do luck wivern

try and find a nismo v3 ? not many if any v3 in the UK.

other than that id say keep looking around , your car looks great . front lip is a the cheapest easyest option (got the same veilside v1 front on mine) , you do get a bigger wow factor and individual look from a full kit/bumper.

i love the nismo v3, its being copied so will be available eventually. will be a shame, its nice to drool over it, kinda the same as megan fox. i'll never get anywhere near which makes looking all the better. :lol: anyway, i'll shut up now :blush:

Lol!! Thought you didnt like long nose's!! Nismo is longer than mine!

TBH if there was one thing I would change about mine is the front bumper, Think it fits with the kit but also prefer some of the others. The rear makes the car look shorter and then the lip elongates it, looks totally different in the flesh to the pics. Guess its a perspective thing!

Never had my veilside lip with the rest of the chargespeed kit so didnt get chance to tell, but I dont think it will work with the side skirts and not flow. Esp as the skirts have a lip.

Think the whole kit needs a full front bumber IMO, Agree on the do luck, also think the amuse would work well.

Couple of the doluck and mine side by side

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04283.jpg