Happy NEW owner - Hi :)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hi and thanks to those who helped me decide on buying the car I now OWN! (feels really nice to say that :) )

It’s a 07 Roadster in temper orange with only 5,500 miles on the clock!

Compared to my Celica GT4 ST205, Z is sooo much nicer to drive!!!

Really happy! :dance:

Oh, have little roof opening problem (last stage of it going into a boot) but it seems it’s an effect of cold weather..

SSL12659.jpg

SSL12660.jpg

I know, lucky find I suppose :) It was owned by a small Nissan dealership in Plymouth. They ordered it in that colour to attract customers, lol. At first I was worried that it's been trashed but the youngest guy working in that dealership is 51 years old :lol:

Also wanted to ask if fitting Nismo or Borla exhaust would void the warranty? What about 19-20" alloys?

Thanks

............... At first I was worried that it's been trashed but the youngest guy working in that dealership is 51 years old :lol:

We oldies are quite capable of trashing a car :lol: ................................... but we wouldn't do it to a Z ;)

............... At first I was worried that it's been trashed but the youngest guy working in that dealership is 51 years old :lol:

We oldies are quite capable of trashing a car :lol: ................................... but we wouldn't do it to a Z ;)

:blush:

I'd be more worried if the dealer was full of 25 y.olds :headhurt:

Excellent choice sir! Amazing rare colour.

Change the alloys to black / dark grey and you'll notice a big difference too (will also be easier to keep clean).

Nismo exhaust shouldn't void warranty and neither should a different set of alloys (just make sure they fit properly). Ask your dealership what your warranty covers. :)

Personally I wouldn't go bigger than 19", but that's just me. 19" fill the arches out more and can handle bumps well - I've never had any problems at all.

Closest I can get:

o350z.jpg

Not the same colour, but you get the idea (this is one of the best zeds I've seen):

:cloud9:

5253_4.jpg