Your thoughts please

Jay

Now I don't mind the look of the top ones, BUT looking at them on the pics you'd need to buy directional left and rights so they look same on each side. and also how much drag would they produce???? they cannot be good for airflow..

Drag???? its a car not a fighter plane :lol:

I really like the Rota GTR wheels - the brand doesn't bother me if they look nice.

Ditto..... :thumbs:

Kinda like primark i suppose.......? ;)

You should see my primark pyjamas! They're awesome! :lol:

How very forward of you............. ;)

Shy girls get nothing i suppose....... :lol::lol:

I hate them both Jay - but then the day we agree on wheels the sky will fall in! :lol:

I think you should get Martin's - they will look good on your zed! :thumbs:

I am not surprised you dont like them nix lol, yeh i like martins but all depends on price etc.

Thought ur pjs where from marks and sparks nix? :lol:

First set are not great but look better with the GM spokes. Centre caps are hideous.

:p

didn't you like the propeller style wheels sarnie I seem to remember

Veilside Baccarat wheels. Actually not that different from OP post

Now I don't mind the look of the top ones, BUT looking at them on the pics you'd need to buy directional left and rights so they look same on each side. and also how much drag would they produce???? they cannot be good for airflow..

Drag???? its a car not a fighter plane :lol:

Ahhh yes, But drag is still a factor. the z is a pretty slippery car and i see wheels like that causing all kinds of problems...

Now I don't mind the look of the top ones, BUT looking at them on the pics you'd need to buy directional left and rights so they look same on each side. ..

+1 why can't wheel makers realise they need to have left and right side wheels when they make anything with a twist, then it looks good on both sides, not just on 1 - DOTZ Hanzo is another example of this problem