Your thoughts please

Jay

Hey guys and gals, I know I am going to regret asking this lol but what is every ones views on these two wheels?

Yes they are not top of the range wheels ie your volks etc but I do think they are nice alloys. They are both marmite wheels so give me your thoughts.

The ace wheel comes in 19 and 20 inch with an offset of 20

The rota only comes in 18 inch and offset of 30 which isnt so good but they are a copy of work wheels which I love :lol:

wheel.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Yup your right Andy but unfortunatly my budget does not stretch to the real ones as I want to get a respray of the car done as well lol. Here is a few pics of the real wheels which they will basically look like :thumbs:

Veilside-1.jpg

img3366denemerq2.jpg

WHEEL3.jpg

Thanks for your input ya mutt :thumbs:;)

:teeth::teeth: i thought it was constructive ;):drive1

Ofcourse you did. Your just a confused little man :lol:;)

Yeh they are defo marmite wheels. However i do love them :thumbs: I just dont want to go down the same old route. If i wasnt getting a respray I would fork out the big bucks for the wheels but the spray will be about 3k lol

Yeh they are defo marmite wheels. However i do love them :thumbs: I just dont want to go down the same old route. If i wasnt getting a respray I would fork out the big bucks for the wheels but the spray will be about 3k lol

i'd go for a wrap, and save the money, the car will then still retain its originality and can be returned to normal

Honestly i think you would get a majority of people on the street thinking they were

A chavvy

B in your face

C not a good match to the zed

i understand you want wheels that are different, but no one has these for a reason.

just being honest :shrug::thumbs::p

EDIT: and i wouldnt go for a wrap, just a cheap way of making your car look like a lump of plastic, if your going to do something do it properly :p

im full of opinions this morning, i may change my name to sardine :lol:

Yeh i actually have to agree with you husk. I dont like wraps at all :headhurt:

But as for the wheels, I doubt they are chavy but hey each to their own. I just think someone needs to have balls to get a wheel that they like and not what everyone else agrees on. Perfect example is the Nismo's they are a very plain wheel but everyone raves about them, is that peer pressure or is it their actual opinion. Just my humble view :blush:

to clarify... IMO this loks chavvy

WHEEL3.jpg

i dont kow how these would sit with your respray, they may spoil the look or make the look. A difficult call. i think your right about people going with a general consensus, i dont think its peer pressure though. its because people want their car to look good to other people not just themselves.

img3366denemerq2.jpg

I just think someone needs to have balls to get a wheel that they like and not what everyone else agrees on. Perfect example is the Nismo's they are a very plain wheel but everyone raves about them, is that peer pressure or is it their actual opinion. Just my humble view :blush:

If you're not interested in people's opinions then why ask for them? If you like them go for them, but don't be offended if people say they don't like them when you have specifically started a thread asking "Your thoughts please"

Yes, the Nismo's are a plain wheel and v common, but personally I think they suit the Zed pefectly (and as they are a factory option it doesn't screw up your insurance either).

Just my two-penneth..... :snack:

First set are not great but look better with the GM spokes. Centre caps are hideous.

Second set are minging, with minging specs too.

+1 I'd rather drive round with a set of halfrauds fake alloy wheel discs....

There's so many crap wheels out there, who keeps buying them........ :dry:

I just think someone needs to have balls to get a wheel that they like and not what everyone else agrees on. Perfect example is the Nismo's they are a very plain wheel but everyone raves about them, is that peer pressure or is it their actual opinion. Just my humble view :blush:

If you're not interested in people's opinions then why ask for them? If you like them go for them, but don't be offended if people say they don't like them when you have specifically started a thread asking "Your thoughts please"

Yes, the Nismo's are a plain wheel and v common, but personally I think they suit the Zed pefectly (and as they are a factory option it doesn't screw up your insurance either).

Just my two-penneth..... :snack:

I am not offended at all bud. I ask because i like to know people opinions but to frank i dnt give a sh!t whether people like them or not. I prefer the ace ones to be fair and i will be getting the main wheels refurbed in gloss black and keep the machined polished lip/

Sarnie couldnt agree more about the caps but that is easily fixed lol

Yeh it does lol! When i have an idea in my head I will roll with it, but i do like to know other peoples views, but that will not effect my overall decision :)

I took a risk with the body kit I put on the zed as people couldnt see it working.................... but it does :lol::D

Yeh it does lol! When i have an idea in my head I will roll with it, but i do like to know other peoples views, but that will not effect my overall decision :)

I took a risk with the body kit I put on the zed as people couldnt see it working.................... but it does :lol::D

In your opinion :p