Ouch!!! Bad place to park

jacr87

IMHO thats not photoshop. If it is its fantastic work, and why would you do it? Look at the shadow underneath, and the gap as the suspension has dropped. You cant see the potential front end damage, and with the weight of the engine at the front, it may balance like that. And i'd say the OSF wheel is touching the grass verge...

IMHO thats not photoshop. If it is its fantastic work, and why would you do it? Look at the shadow underneath, and the gap as the suspension has dropped. You cant see the potential front end damage, and with the weight of the engine at the front, it may balance like that. And i'd say the OSF wheel is touching the grass verge...

Yep - I'll go with that, and with the clear patches on the ground under the car someone has gone to an awful lot of trouble to make it appear real. Looking at the damage to the armco you wonder if it has slid along that to its resting place :surrender:

There are no tyre tracks in the snow or any mounds of snow you’d expect to get from moving/sliding tyres. I go for FAKE, :thumbdown: but hey it’s a good laugh :drive1 . Where is it anyway cos I could do with another exhaust :lol: .

you get dropped angled ends on some armcos from where they start.

the person could have already been slidding sideways hit the angled part and then did a full frontside grind down the armco in the middle to its resting place.

you'd be amazed at the places people can get cars to stop by accident.

There are no tyre tracks in the snow or any mounds of snow you’d expect to get from moving/sliding tyres. I go for FAKE, :thumbdown: but hey it’s a good laugh :drive1 . Where is it anyway cos I could do with another exhaust :lol: .

I beleive its somewhere in the states if you look at the road sign. Would it be a brave journey to travel just for another exhaust. :D

Its got to be fake surely, there must be tyre tracks running up to it.

i think its probably a picture of a zed on a ramp that lifts on the jacking points (hence the suspension gap) that has been 'shopped onto the barrier expertly.

Very impressive either way though :)

+2