Now on my 3rd ZED

Ebized

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on Zed number 3 Colin. :thumbs: Don't envy you keeping that puppy shiny clean white, after one of those big events you guys do. :lol: Will be interested to see what resale is like further down the track if insurance companies start spitting the dummie at having to pay for those pop up bonnets. Hopefully will be all ok. Yes, I know, stop thinking so practically. :lol:

Can imagine you're comping at the bit at get the break in period over and done with. :drive1:drive1

Great colour B)

holy shite, a compliment from Sarnie :scare:

as Brucie says - must make a note of that :lol:

Congrats Colin looks great B) like dave said, what happened to the nismo wheels and exhaust?! any plans for the 370 yet?! :thumbs:

Exhaust is provisionally sold - the Nismo wheels, well if they don't fit the 370 or look right then up for sale they will go ;)

Great colour B)

holy shite, a compliment from Sarnie :scare:

as Brucie says - must make a note of that :lol:

Congrats Colin looks great B) like dave said, what happened to the nismo wheels and exhaust?! any plans for the 370 yet?! :thumbs:

Exhaust is provisionally sold - the Nismo wheels, well if they don't fit the 370 or look right then up for sale they will go ;)

I didn't say anything about the car though, just the colour :lol::p

Even though it's two-tone??

On-going trait of the paintwork on Zeds it seems (and many other marques for that matter) - check out the second pic of Anubis car (formerly Nismo Daves), that I was just looking at

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24968&start=0

The the rear panel, bumper and fuel filler all appear as 3 different shades and cameras and the lighting conditions do seem to highlight the issue.

At least the 370 scratch shield paint is supposed to be self-healing :wacko::lol:

Re paint match just look at a Night Blue :surrender: the petrol cap and bumpers are such a shade out I thought they had been resprayed when I got mine in fact I thought it had been in an accident?? But no Nissan ship them like that crap but we all know that :shrug:

Even though fangs(370z's) have taken a while to get used to I think the White does make them look a hell of a lot more appealing B) let's be honest here Col we are all jealous you lucky rascal :thumbs:

Ok admission time I was pouring over the Neesan site looking at them after the ebized thread :blush: G37 first then maybe the 370 but who knows ;) If Lexus ever build that Essence I would love one of them oh well virtual garage time I think :blush: