A minor rant

CaptainSensible

Am I the only one who gets intensly annoyed with people posting questions in totally the wrong forum? It seems to be that the 'General' area has become a dumping ground for people who are too lazy to post in the relevant section.

The most recent example would be this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30691

WTF has this got to do with 350Zs? Sorry to pick on one person specifically as this is by no means the only example.

I'm sure sooner or later one of the mods will move it but they shouldn't have to, it's just sheer laziness by the OP. This is such a great forum but it will only remain so if everyone makes an effort to keep it that way.

Rant over.

By the way I love the way you can now view unread posts including or excluding off topic, great work mods! :thumbs:

I know it doesnt solve the problem, but if you do find them, just report the post. Click the little exclamation mark in the top right of the post and give a quick explaination.

Would make the mods lives easier if people posted in the correct places though :)

Hi Guys.

i'm new here. Im not sure if this is in the right place, or if there's a search function. I can't be bothered to read really.

But what are the differences between the 05,06 and 07 350's.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Do you have a Zed or are you looking to buy one?

Hi Guys.

i'm new here. Im not sure if this is in the right place, or if there's a search function. I can't be bothered to read really.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Wooooooosh :p

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

:lol::lol::lol: Is this sort of post not what the OP is ranting about :shrug:

:lol:

:offtopic::lol:

Maybe im the only one who finds this hilarious :shrug:

:lol::lol:

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

I might be looking to buy one. Are they rear wheel drive. I also heard there is a beam in the boot that restricts space. is this true?

Also, what's the difference between the GT pack and non GTpack, with JDM pack?

No :( I hope it holds out untill next week though, week off for christmas if it does :teeth:

Snowed a little bit here earlier.....................when does the box oil burner turn up?

April, unless I get offered a new job by then :yawn:

No :( I hope it holds out untill next week though, week off for christmas if it does :teeth:

Snowed a little bit here earlier.....................when does the box oil burner turn up?

Any joy on that front?

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

I might be looking to buy one. Are they rear wheel drive. I also heard there is a beam in the boot that restricts space. is this true?

Bob

You are asking questions that are regularly get asked and are well covered in the FAQ section on the forum - the search button is your friend and all the answers will be there. But I am surprised you need to ask the question as to whether a 350 is rear wheel drive after 68 posts - and the answer, is yes it is :thumbs:

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Bob

You are asking questions that are regularly get asked and are well covered in the FAQ section on the forum - the search button is your friend and all the answers will be there. But I am surprised you need to ask the question as to whether a 350 is rear wheel drive after 68 posts - and the answer, is yes it is :thumbs:

I think there was a hint of sarcasm in his post ;)

Any joy on that front?

Nothing that pays aswell or even close to aswell as what I get now :dry:

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Bob

I think there was a hint of sarcasm in his post ;)

Any joy on that front?

Nothing that pays aswell or even close to aswell as what I get now :dry:

Unfortunately, sign of the times.

Just think, new year, new car, new job ;)

Hi Guys.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Bob

What. No angry faces. Just a thumps up! Damn you guys are hard to troll. :p

Must be the christmas air!