Ians car for sale discussion

Stew

thats a huge list of mods, alot of work, must be a difficult decision to let her go

GLWTS

Very difficult. Its taken 3 years to get it to that stage & way to much money on overpriced JDM parts :blush:

Sorry to see you selling Ian. Hope it all goes well. The R34 is definitley the car to get. What colour you after? blue?

Mine will be up for sale in the Summer too, :byebye: can't justify the expense any more (+£35k :scare: )

I really want a Bayside but they seem to bring a premium, I would settle for white or black aswell :teeth:

Overpriced :lol::lol:

Are you going to paint it before the buyer picks it up? :bleh:

I knew youd say that :p

Colour is fine, its the fastest ;)

i still love your wheels, shame to see you move on, hope the car stays around on the forum, you did a lot of work on it and it is a stunning example.

1st dibs on your wheels if you split ;):lol:

Hopefully it will stay around here, I definatley will be :D

Wow! Certainly spent some time and cash there!

Please get a buyer who wants this standard, as I would love to be the next careful owner of your:

Mine's Carbon Fibre Front Lip

Carbon Fibre Intake Duct

K&N Typhoon

ARC Gold Oil Cap

ARC Radiator Cap

ARC Oil Catch Can

Carbon Fibre Battery Cover

Carbon Fibre Battery Cover Surround

Carbon Fibre Brake Fluid Cover

Carbon Fibre Brake Fluid Cover Surround

Carbon fibre Radiator Cover

Weapon-R Coolant Tank

Weapon-R PAS tank

Rare JDM Engine Harness Cover

Motordyne 5/16" Spacer

Blue Gallery Bolt Set

Stillen Engine Damper

Blue Samco Hoses

Trust/GReddy Oil Block Adaptor

DC Sports Headers

Japspeed Decat Pipes

Ichiba Y-Pipe

Cusco Front Anti Roll Bar

Cusco Rear Anti Roll Bar

ARC Titanium Strut Bar

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: Good luck with your sale!

Thank god for that.. stop you whining like a little girl about do I, dont I ;)

Good luck with the sale mate, someone will have a great base to continue your great work on and maybe continue with the plans you had :)

Some great, rare, well chosen genuine parts on there mate :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing what your going to do a 34 when you get your hands on one :)

Just out of interest, how does the R34 compare to the zed? I know they are totally different machines and in my eyes the R34 is superior in almost every way (esp tuning aspect). It's an older car, but a well looked after examples are amazing (the sheer presence of the thing is awesome).

Have you thought of importing one if you can't find one already in the UK?

Goodluck with the sale. :)

The only thing im concerned about is it looks like its missing a rear tailpipe :p:lol:

Only kidding :lol: car is fantastic....just a shame things turned out the way they did....Would of been great to of seen it to of been taken to the next level

Enjoy the R34 :drive1:drive1 watch out for me though :D

The only thing im concerned about is it looks like its missing a rear tailpipe :p:lol:

:p Single exits are the future, you will all soon learn that ;)

The R34 I drove was a complete shed. But it didnt feel a lot different from the . For the size & weight of it, it felt a lot smaller & agile than it looks.

These are just a few of the problems I noticed with the car

- Paint was blistering on the c pillar, spoiler & door

- There was a rattling noise when the clutch was pressed to change into 2nd

- most of the screws for the engine cover were missing

- the door was constantly rattling

- there was a rattle coming from the boot area

- the bonnet release was broken & hanging down in the foot well

I never had any intention of buying it though, I just needed a test drive to make sure I was doing the right thing.

If I can't find a nice car already in the UK when I sell the Z then I will be going straight to JM imports to import my own :D

£6K for a GTR?? :surrender:

I've been told by import companies to be looking at a minimum of £20k to get a car here, New Era dont think it can be done for <£27k :surrender:

I've had the Z for 3 years now & the next step is FI. I just think that the money I would use to go FI is better put towards a car that is built for boost.

I will own another Z one day but I have wanted a skyline since I was 10 so even if I only own it for a year, I can say that I have owned my childhood poster car.

Yes, even as a child I was a ricer :lol:

£6K for a GTR?? :surrender:

I've been told by import companies to be looking at a minimum of £20k to get a car here, New Era dont think it can be done for <£27k :surrender:

I've had the Z for 3 years now & the next step is FI. I just think that the money I would use to go FI is better put towards a car that is built for boost.

I will own another Z one day but I have wanted a skyline since I was 10 so even if I only own it for a year, I can say that I have owned my childhood poster car.

Yes, even as a child I was a ricer :lol:

Speak to alex and get him to build you an engine...when i was there he had just built a vq capable of 900bhp