POLL: Underwear...should it match or not?

BulletMagnet

Matching Underwear Or Not?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Matching Underwear Or Not?

• Women should always have matching bra and knickers.
    • It's ok to mix and match.
    • What's underwear?

As the title says.

A very important question in todays society.

Will a woman be frowned upon for wearing mismatched underwear?

Will it make a difference if the mismatched underwear is from a high end retailer such as Agent Provocateur?

Does it even matter, because it'll be on the floor within 5 mins anyway?

Please discuss

*Disclaimer*

This thread is for pure fun and entertainment purposes only.

Should any female member feel offended or disgusted by this thread, then sorry, you just don't have a sense of humour and should seek professional help immediately.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the floor??? it'll be off by the door mat ;)

Like you'd even notice with yer beeer goggles on :lol:

I know we need a poll on how to undo a bra! ROFL

I do it one handed, without looking, it's very easy to be honest, just pinch and unhook in one smooth movement.

Front loaders are obviously easier.

Yep, me too, one handed :D

In my opinion the underwear should definitely match. Its the sense of a lady caring about how she looks, and feels. If it looks good to her, it will defo look good to a man. Suppose it depends on the objective / intension. If she wants to look good for you she will, if she doesnt, she wont. I know if its game on :yahoo: or game off :dry: , depending on whats been worn, or not worn for that matter ;). :cloud9: is where we all like to be :D

Yep should match. But dont like hold up stockings they must have a suspender belt and no cheap crap either. :)

Agreed, and knickers go on last so you can rip them off and still have the awesomeness that is the stockings + belt left on for sneakytimes. :D

Yep should match. But dont like hold up stockings they must have a suspender belt and no cheap crap either. :)

Agreed, and knickers go on last so you can rip them off and still have the awesomeness that is the stockings + belt left on for sneakytimes. :D

ohhhh so agree

+ a millionty

BING BING BING, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :#1: