New from Germany/Scotland

Hi all,

This has to be one of the best car forums ever so finally taken the plunge to sign-up after lurking for a wee while.

Based in Germany, but from Glasgow, and have had my Z for 2 years now making full use of the autobahns and some stunning country twisties :teeth: By far the best car I've ever owned and the most fun, cannot stop smiling each time I start the engine :D Not modded yet, wasn't ever that interested, but after reading about it here have become convinced that it's a requirement !

Tend to make a trip or two back home a year so will need to match it with a meet next time.

Attached a few photos of what was a clean'ish motor:

DSC09478-1.jpg

DSC09478.jpg

DSC09479.jpg

DSC09495.jpg

DSC09497.jpg

DSC09499.jpg

DSC09502.jpg

DSC09509.jpg

Ta for the welcomes :)

Yeah, I spent some time on the forum reading up on how to post pics (guide guide) :thumbs:

Number plate was bashed by someone rolling into me (at about 0.5 mph) despite flashing lights, horn, abuse ! Still it was the only damage done. It's been unbashed since the photos were taken.

Wow! thanks all for the warm welcome :)

@danny350z - aye it took me a bit of time to build up to the 250km/h mark as well, but it's rock solid once you get used to it, just need an empty stretch of road which ain't all that often.

I'm based in Darmstadt, just south of Frankfurt am Main. Not with the army but work in satellite operations.

Wow! thanks all for the warm welcome :)

@danny350z - aye it took me a bit of time to build up to the 250km/h mark as well, but it's rock solid once you get used to it, just need an empty stretch of road which ain't all that often.

I'm based in Darmstadt, just south of Frankfurt am Main. Not with the army but work in satellite operations.

I was just north of Hannover; 1 mile from Bergen-Belsen concentration camp (memorial). The A7 and A2 were my Zed's playground. I'd be sometimes be pottering along at 120mph and a random Porsche would appear behind flashing his lights and passing like I was standing still :scare: God bless those crazy Germans.