Lovely Zed for sale....

Stew

I like the front looks very f430esk if only he had covered the gaps with mesh then it would look cool B) .

Im not a fan of the carbon bonnet, side or back. Dont like the alloys either but I respect what he has done on the inside look ok. Plus air ride. Ok bit OTT but it is practical and slammable.

I dont like some aspects of the car but on the whole it isnt too bad considering I have seen much much much worse.

Sooooo...

The front looks like a snow plough

The rear looks like it's not been finished

The wheels look horribly cheap

The interior has a stuck-on lump of grey plastic on the console

The boot is full of crap so you can't use it

The bonnet looks fine

I think that just about covers it. Shame PH screwed the price up for him, as at £15.95 I think it's probably worth a punt. Just.

I'm not saying a word. The last time I commented on that kit, everyone complained & I had to apologize :dry:

He's not a member putting up his car though.

It was me with the intention of getting some feedback good or BAD

:lol::lol::lol:

Same principle IMO. Everyone was thinking what I said, I just gave my honest opinion ;)

I think it was more when he said " I wished I hadn't posted pics" and you said " I wished you han't posted pics either"

Personally I thought it was frickin hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyone just jumped on the moral high ground saying that the guy should be applauded for spending £15k on mods that looked like dog turd!!! ROFL!!!