Hello there, my second introduction with pics.

I've been lurking on these forums for over a year now, I just thought i'd say hi.

I collected my 350z GT from a forum member as an early 21st present for myself, and i'm very pleased with it.

So far, i've put 300 miles on the clock, just dilly dallying around driving with my window down admiring the sound of the car. I've not even put a CD on yet.. lol :teeth:

Anyway, less of the blabbering. here is some pictures.

image200.jpg

image201.jpg

image202hzg.jpg

image205.jpg

Some ones I taken on my phone.. It really doesn't show the 6 hours I spent cleaning it today.

11112009076.jpg

11112009077.jpg

11112009078.jpg

11112009079.jpg

11112009080.jpg

11112009081.jpg

I don't have many plans for it. I've already put LED rear number plate lights in, the alloys will be getting refurbed in the spring as there is light kerbing on them, stubby aerial, and new gear knob as my leather alzean some signs of wear and tear on it.

Looking forward to some future meets. :)

Stephen.

Cheers guys :o)

And yes, Martin did look gutted as I drove it away. I really feel sorry for him lol.

I'm very pleased with it so far. It looks like I got a wee bargain.

Alex, i'm looking at getting a p2 or p3 service next month. Would you be willing to do it? If so, how much would I be looking at?

I had just spent the last 3 hours talking to my insurance company, getting passed from England to Mumbai and back.

I taken the policy out on Saturday when I was 20 years old, fully comp, 3 years no claims, £750 excess, courtesy car for £1700

I got quoted today, 21 years old, 3 years ncb, £350 excess, courtesy car, breakdown cover £1246.70. So a saving of nearly £500, with much more cover.

I'm really pleased with that :o)

Cheers guys :o)

And yes, Martin did look gutted as I drove it away. I really feel sorry for him lol.

I'm very pleased with it so far. It looks like I got a wee bargain.

Alex, i'm looking at getting a p2 or p3 service next month. Would you be willing to do it? If so, how much would I be looking at?

I had just spent the last 3 hours talking to my insurance company, getting passed from England to Mumbai and back.

I taken the policy out on Saturday when I was 20 years old, fully comp, 3 years no claims, £750 excess, courtesy car for £1700

I got quoted today, 21 years old, 3 years ncb, £350 excess, courtesy car, breakdown cover £1246.70. So a saving of nearly £500, with much more cover.

I'm really pleased with that :o)

Good saving on your insurance Steve, just imagine how cheap it will be when you are 31 years young. :lol:

Yeah, I am sure that I can help you out with the P2/P3 as I have looked after the car for Martin so you can expect no nasty reports as the car is sound and when I drove it last week it was running sweet. Drop me a pm nearer the time and we will get something sorted.

Alex.

glad the car is pleasing you mate, dam i still miss it, so does my gf!

i was pretty lost on saturday for a few hours when you took it away, didnt really know what to do

im still really missing it, but the one thing im not missing is when i put 20 quid in my new car, i get half a tank on the gauge!! and it doesnt move fast :)

Thanks mate.

To be honest, i've spent more time cleaning it, than driving it! lol

I know exactly what you mean by petrol, I didn't expect it to guzzle as much with me treating it nice and not giving it any beans!

Put some LED number plate lights in, I got myself a carbon fibre "Z" keyring, and next on the list is a titanium nismo knob, and bluetooth adapter