Grey S2000 with zed eating sticker on it!

RichieP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good banter between the zed and S2K guys :thumbs:

Both cars are excellent machines. I bought my GF the facelift S2K and she loves it!

We did a supercharged facelift car a while ago with Comptech gear and it went very very well. Sold it to a mate and he ended up jumping a big curb, 10ft in the air then through a wooden fence bounced off the ground and airborne again landing in a metal palisade fence. He should have died but because it's such a strong little car he didn’t even have a bruise!!!

This is why when the GF said 'It has to be a convert' I knew an S2K was the way forward :thumbs:

Its just a bit of fun - they obviously see Zeds as a threat! ;)

I want one where a Zed has a cocked wheel and is peeing on a boxter! :lol:

yeah they are wicked lil cars just a tad girly! my mates dad got one to replace his z4 coupe and its a much more fun car. You cant fit in them if your tall though!

lkike the idea of the boxter sticker though B)

I was tempted by the S2000 a few years ago -but it was way too expensive to buy - Lucy still wanted one a while back but we went to look at one and both decided they had dated so badly - I mean the dash is like something Mr Sinclair would have designed in 1979 - black bland plastic! :headhurt:

My boss has got one and there's always a bit of banter between us, although of course I let him win. I want to keep my job! lol

Not sure if this s2000 was anything special, it looked pretty standard to me. As I say, probably just a bit of jelousy ;) will get a pic if I see it again (although it'll probably be behind me :lol: )

My boss has got one and there's always a bit of banter between us, although of course I let him win. I want to keep my job! lol

Not sure if this s2000 was anything special, it looked pretty standard to me. As I say, probably just a bit of jelousy ;) will get a pic if I see it again (although it'll probably be behind me :lol: )

if your BOSS has a s2k he is paying you way to much :p . Also i want a sticker peeing on the boxster as my bro has one although it is a better sports car faster too and its ony 3.2 boxer pfffff :scare::lol:

I was thinking the other night on the way home when a pesky VXR Astra shot up my batty.

What can you comfortably take out with a 350z???? obviously depends on setup i know but lets say a standard one.

Bearing in mind i aint pushed mine to hard yet apart from once and that very nearly ended in disaster :doh:

The hardcore element on here will surly know when to call it a day against a bigger beast :)

those astra VXR's aren't slow, easiest and crudist method would be to work out the power to weight ratios on the car.

350z has minimum 275 bhp, but weighs in at just over 1600 kg. so its bhp per ton is only about 172 bhp per ton.

something like a (going on previous car) mr2 roadster has 138 bhp but only weighs about 900kg so has 154 bhp per ton only about 18 bhp between them when you take the weight into account.

i had friends who had turbo'd theirs and were running at about 280 bhp or more accuratly 311 bhp per ton. and would trounce an untuned zed.

our only saving grace is our huge torque, most little engines have to work the gears and some rev higher, but we can pull alot harder in each gear.

but at the end of the day, if the driver of the better car is crap, and the other driver is better you may not do very well on the old back roads.

hope that makes sense.