So why did you buy yours?

Ekona

Why did you buy your Zed?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Why did you buy your Zed?

• Appearance
    • Performance

Just out of curiosity really this poll, as it's a question that's been wandering around my head all day. It's pretty self-explanatory really: What was the main reason behind buying your 350Z? Did you go for the aggressive way it looks or the way you could make it look, or was it the way it drove that blew you away? I've deliberately left it only as two options I know that most people would've gone for a combination of the two, but that's a cop-out answer so I left it out ;)

Give reasons if you like, totally up to you.

Hi,

None of the above. Worked my way to it.

1st bought 2nd hand 200SX, Then. Test drove Z

Couldn't afford Z, So bought new Type R, Then. Test drove Z

Couldn't afford Z, Got great deal on new RX8 PZ.

Never felt same as test drives in Z, So.

Finally bought the last of the new 350's.

In answer to the question. It's the way it makes you feel when you turn that key. :teeth:

Nothing like it. (Oh Yeh). :yahoo:

looks, looks, looks... used to work at nissan's r&d centre in cranfield for a few years, loved the z's when they came in then, had the press poster of the facelifted z on my wall for the last 3 years so i bought one :teeth:

bought it because as a daily mile muncher it really is comfortable, 32ish mpg on a run (ave) but if you wanna play you can. Although i really do love the outside, the interior was a massive selling point, the z's interior is above the previous gen tt in looks and build quality - though the audi might win on materials despite the z's v solid feel!

for the money, what other sub 3 year old can can you get that comes close to the looks and performance of the z with the reliabilty... i know i'm preaching to the converted but i think they're v cool cars!

All of the above i.e. the looks, presence & agressiveness, the performance, handling, soundtrack etc....

But also, the feeling of 'exclusivity'. Looked at 3.2 TTs, Alfa GTAs, RX8s etc. etc. but really none of them feel quite so special as the zed, and lets face it, unless you're knocking around the twisty Scottish Roads early September ( :lol: ) you don't see many on the road!

See endless amounts of TTs, just don't have that edge.

As I say - 'The only Zed in the village!' :D

Performance - nothing else with such a buzz for the same money and running costs - looks are a bonus :thumbs:

+1. the zed is one of the few modern sport cars that brings back the 1970's sports car experience. powerful engine at the front moving the wheels behind my back and always tail happy when you ask her to. add to that a precise front end and you have proper sports car. everything else comes as a bonus (personal opinion that is)

Performance - nothing else with such a buzz for the same money and running costs - looks are a bonus :thumbs:

Lol, ya reckon the boys are superficial Vik?! :lol::p Voted the same as you.

None of the above reallt.

240z

260z

280z

300z31

Had to be sensible for a few years.

350z :teeth:

so following the evolution process you ll soon have a 370Z!!! :p:lol::lol:

You missed a 280zx and a 300zx Z32 Mart. :p:lol: