This is stunning!

barx

I just think this is awesome, great styling lines and curves... i want one !

4768880155_large.jpg?-

4768880130_large.jpg

4768880151_large.jpg

and if you scroll back up and look really really carfeully at the photos... i think theres a zed in the background!

:D

Its nice to see a real nice looking girl in this type of pic - she is genuinely stunning. :)

Most girls in these sort of pics are bending over bonnets, etc after eating a greasey bargain bucket with their 'tats' out and their burberry boyfriend lingering in the crowd watching as well. hehe. :p

Amazing zed too!

Yeh mate i think its gonna be candy apple! Wont be happening till am back froz oz but it will be getting done at some point! I will hopefully use the same place who did pauls green beast! If not a few people can sort me out with gd body shops lol

Yeh mate i think its gonna be candy apple! Wont be happening till am back froz oz but it will be getting done at some point! I will hopefully use the same place who did pauls green beast! If not a few people can sort me out with gd body shops lol

Good for you, Jay. I really like that colour so I'll look forward to seeing it in a few months time. When are you off to Oz?

Its nice to see a real nice looking girl in this type of pic - she is genuinely stunning. :)

Most girls in these sort of pics are bending over bonnets, etc after eating a greasey bargain bucket with their 'tats' out and their burberry boyfriend lingering in the crowd watching as well. hehe. :p

Amazing zed too!

+1 :thumbs: yummy for once, although i wouldnt like to see her iq test ;):lol: but then im generalising, stereotyping, pigeon holing or whateveer, maybe shes a genius :snack:

no idea of name, found them when looking for desktop wallpapers at work (obviously now in place :) )

kObi you are very lucky then! lol

who cares what her bloody name is :lol::lol: just go take her out and give her some beans ;)

I wonder what the model is called.. :wacko:

Good for you, Jay. I really like that colour so I'll look forward to seeing it in a few months time. When are you off to Oz?

20th of october jim.......... i cant wait lol 4 months of sun wooohooo

If your from scotland, take to to Ecosse fella, they are the best place i can think off up north.