Car respray

Jay

Hey guys and gals. Need your help. I have been toying with the idea of gettin the car a full repray and have decided i am defo going to do it. It wont be happening for a while as i am away to oz for 4 months then need to save up the pennies. How much do you think it will cost for a full respray? I am clueless about these type of things. I was thinking about 3k? or am i way off the mark..........

Thanks for your help :)

Having a respray is a huge job and you probably wont get much change from 3K. It may not be your taste but i emailed totally dynamic round your way and he quoted me £1100 to wrap the whole zed in vinyl, im probably gonna go down the matt black route with this. Their work is amazing, almost every colour/pattern is catered for and it lasts 5 years apparently.

Here:

http://www.totally-dynamic.co.uk/go/colour-change

Its not got the same depth as paint but its a chance to do something really different plus its totally reversable so wont hurt your resale value,

Just a thought

R

Engine in or out?

Engine in your about right, but you will have a few issues in the engine bay, door shuts and boot, but they may be able to get round the boot lid on the zed as its easily removeable. You can help by removing all the plastic interior, carpets, seats, rear lights etc as this will reduce on cost and mean not as much masking out is needed.. Take it all out and get a trailer to take it too the paint place..

With the bay, if you choose a "complimentary" colour then it wouldnt be a bad thing when you open the bonnet...

Engine out, more like 5k...

Also, you have resale to consider... Why has it been done etc etc...

i think vinyl isn't a bad route.

and some of the metallic vinyls i have, do have great depth to them. its not just a flat colour. next time you see P15ULT have alook at some of the stuff i did for him to give you an idea on what metallic vinyls are like. i think he's sued my metallic red and metallic black.

Hey zedrush should i put a pic of you up? I think i will dye my hair that colour 4 the hoon :lol::p

Cheers for the comments guys! I wouldnt be able to afford the 5k mark and also the mrs would chop my manhood off lol But if its 3k its on like donkey kong :lol::teeth:

Hey zedrush should i put a pic of you up? I think i will dye my hair that colour 4 the hoon :lol::p

Cheers for the comments guys! I wouldnt be able to afford the 5k mark and also the mrs would chop my manhood off lol But if its 3k its on like donkey kong :lol::teeth:

Oh its on :boxing::lol:

What you mean dye your hair? you ginger fudge packer :p:lol: