Know your club members

rtbiscuit

after a post form beyond the scottish boarders it got me thinking, what does everyone look like. so i though i'd get us started off. one ground rule, you can't post pics of other people, and you cna;t play around with someone elses pic that they have posted.

Me-1.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its meant ot be a bit of fun, and a tad helpful at the same time. how many times have people been to a meet for the first time and hasn't got a clue who anyone is. at least this way you'll know who you've spent lots of time talking to.

i had it the other weekend, i knew chris was going, but didn't know who he was, at briefing everyone wasn't with there cars so made it impossible. was only when he walked over in the line for the first run and said hi that i knew.

it will only end badly if people are naughty ;)

maybe the mods would help keep it on the useful side not the useless side.

after a post form beyond the scottish boarders it got me thinking, what does everyone look like. so i though i'd get us started off. one ground rule, you can't post pics of other people, and you cna;t play around with someone elses pic that they have posted.

Me-1.jpg

fgay.gif

:lol::p:lol:

Here is me in Malia enjoying a Irish Sandwitch :drunk::teeth:

PICT0370.jpg

And here is probably one of the only photos from the holiday i wasn't trying to make a rip roaring ass of myself in with a couple of friends from there who happend to come from around my area. Small world, crazy people.

PICT0396.jpg

Gilly

If you want to know what members look like get along to a meet ;) After the last event i can confirm that Nixy, Louis and Markie have a poster of me on their bedroom walls. :yahoo::lol:

Nearly true - its in the downstairs toilet Dave! :lol: