Friendly advice wanted please

Hi All... This is my 350z and I love her - shes fine

Without going too crazy I want to modify her up a little bit. Ive had her a year and she's ready for a make over

Im thinking , front & rear , side skirts , wheels & tyres

Being totally honest, ive never been one to modify cars so I don't really know where to go or who to trust. I could do with peoples advice who have modified there own 350z so I don't purchase any crap or get ripped off.

first thing I wanna do is the wheels, I dont want to go to crazy on price.... dont know whos the blue Z is on the midlands meet 08 (in gallery) but something similar to them would be cool...

Any advice on all subjects are most welcome and appreciated very much ;)

That would be my Zed in the Midlands meet 08. The alloys were trashed then actually but I've had them refurbed since.

They are Volk Racing Gts but at approx £2000 for the set without tires they arent exactly cheap.

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

if they are the 5 spoke alloys they look like Volks something like the GTS i think, but they are big bucks.

if you want good but more cost effective then try Rota's they are an affillated member on here and they do some nice wheels.

as for mods to the rest ogf the car, check out the other affiliates, they are all registered on here and are used by lots of members, the ones that spring to mind are:

EP racing

Envy performance (gaz walker and the chilli's)

CS

Dreamcustomz (P15ULT)

there are others but for the life of me my mind is blank.

my advice ahve a browse throught eh pictures like your already doing and get an idea of what you like. the Zed is a very modable car, and all the info is on here.

my suggested serach areas would be:

pop chargers or filters/ CAI (all the same thing)

Exhausts

Body kits

hope this helps

That would be my Zed in the Midlands meet 08. The alloys were trashed then actually but I've had them refurbed since.

They are Volk Racing Gts but at approx £2000 for the set without tires they arent exactly cheap.

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

They are sweet wheels bud, but yeah slightly over budget - look awesome though