These things move.....

Hi all,

Have been veiwing the site for a short while now and you all seem a right friendly bunch. Well i saw a Z while working in Rome last year and set my heart on one. Bit the bullet three weeks ago and joined the club even though my comute is 600mile per week thought what the hell. bought a UK gt spec with a few mods, not 100% sure what they all are but thats the fun part. The exhaust has a bit of a ring but is nothing i can find online, Its a Japspeed but which one i dont know.

PS is anyone in the market for a 1.9 D Laguna can do a good price?

Old School Y Reg Fiesta

C Astra SRI

G Peugeot 205 1.0

P Celica GT 2.0

52 Laguna 1.9DCI

hi hw ru....ya ur rite sure these things do move quick i have had mine ova 160 which is crazy bt is fun 2.....neway u got same wheels as mine :rant:

The 160mph is prolly a false reading, due to the larger wheels. Especially since the UK Zeds are limited to 155mph.

Welcome btw

hi hw ru....ya ur rite sure these things do move quick i have had mine ova 160 which is crazy bt is fun 2.....neway u got same wheels as mine :rant:

Eh?

And there was me thinking Doric was foreign!

Translation please!

Eh?

Translation please!

"Hello my good man, how are you on this fine day? My, you sure were correct about these beautiful cars being a bit quick off the mark, my monocle damn near flew out when I accelerated! I have driven up to 160mph on it which is an absolutely stupid thing to do on a public road and thus I do consider myself to be a bit of a foolish person for this act. Oh my gosh, I do believe we share a similar taste in wheels! This is terrible, and I am deeply upset as it means we cannot ever go to the same ballroom together now so I guess the days of the Tango Twosome are numbered sadly."

Well, I think that's what he said anyway. ;):p

Eh?

Translation please!

"Hello my good man, how are you on this fine day? My, you sure were correct about these beautiful cars being a bit quick off the mark, my monocle damn near flew out when I accelerated! I have driven up to 160mph on it which is an absolutely stupid thing to do on a public road and thus I do consider myself to be a bit of a foolish person for this act. Oh my gosh, I do believe we share a similar taste in wheels! This is terrible, and I am deeply upset as it means we cannot ever go to the same ballroom together now so I guess the days of the Tango Twosome are numbered sadly."

:lol::lol::thumbs:

Eh?

Translation please!

Well thank you Dan. I was having an awful time looking at the random combination of letters and numbers. I'm glad you have the tools to decipher such a cunning code!