Great Forum guys

Hi All,

Been a member for a while now and finally getting around to introducing myself, infact I got sticked a while back in Braehead Carpark Glasgow.

I own a UK GT Spec 05 plate Black......Great colour but stays clean for about 5 mins in Scotland.

Look forward to meeting up with some of you on a local meet in the not to distant future.

Cheers

Kevin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome: Kev from a fellow Scot. I am only up the road from you in Perth and can be found most days at Knockhill Racing Circuit along with other forum members, so if you fancy a few pax laps then just give me a shout.

Welcome Kev!

:welcome: Kev from a fellow Scot. I am only up the road from you in Perth and can be found most days at Knockhill Racing Circuit along with other forum members, so if you fancy a few pax laps then just give me a shout.

Wish I lived near Alex :dry:

Welcome Kev!

Wish I lived near Alex :dry:

Try........http://www.pickfords.co.uk/....... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Okay, scrap that. I wish Alex lived near me :p

Haggis, neeps and tatties, kilts, ceilidhs and scotch whisky, awa ya go min :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers for the welcome guys, I will get a picture up soon.

I have seen a couple of 350z on the road locally not sure if they are members tho, a couple of Slivers and pure white in the last month.

I have been at Knockhill with my old XR2 many years ago, that was fun on the hot hatch days.