Great Forum guys

Just had the Z Serviced by the Local Nissan Dealer today and they hit me with the PADS front and back are 85% worn.

How many miles left or should I really replace them now?

Cheers

Best to replace them now as the inside rears have a habit of knackering your discs.

Ferodo 2500's in stock at only £180.00 for front and rear sets or £140.00 for Brembo. :thumbs:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Alex, when you say in stock, I take it you run a parts business?

Whats the difference apart from cost with the Ferodo and the Brembo Pads.

Not really Kev, I just have loadsa stuff available for forum members. :thumbs:

Check out the link below re. DS 2500's

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/ ... pads.mhtml

Cheers,

Alex. :thumbs:

welcome mate... theres so many scots on here now where abouts ru from? get some pics up and hopefully see u at a meet soon

From Erskine just at the Bridge.

Just noticed the 350z is pretty popular in these parts, its only when you get one that you start to see them on the road alot more.

yea thats true mate, but also with the prices comin down us stingy scots are bringing more up here i think lol, had mine almost a year but iv noticed so many more over the past month or so

thats the one lol, most of mine came out when i had it machine polished

Is it not just a matter of time before they come back again, I thought that even washing with the utmost care will still create micro scratches which in turn start to look like swirls very quickly.

Welcome Kevin, very friendly bunch on here as im sure you have noticed, nice shiney car, bugger to keep it that way though :headhurt:

Paul

Dont help when you hand the car over to get a service and MOT looking great to get it back 5 hours later with water spots all over it........ :rant:

Welcome Kevin, very friendly bunch on here as im sure you have noticed, nice shiney car, bugger to keep it that way though :headhurt:

Paul

Dont help when you hand the car over to get a service and MOT looking great to get it back 5 hours later with water spots all over it........ :rant:

:lol: i hated my black so much it got painted B)

Paul

and u never drive it lol

such a waste of a zed paul might as well give it to me...

Paul

and u never drive it lol

such a waste of a zed paul might as well give it to me...

yor not far wrong, it spends most of its time in the bodyshop or audio place than it does on the road, but not for much longer, once the final stage of paint is finished then it will be out more often........or maybe not :lol:

Welcome to the forum mate. I will be organising another meet in the nearish future so make sure you get your name down 4 that when its organised :) Lovely looking zed you have. Zed is defo a nice colour but a bitch to keep clean :lol:

Welcome to the forum Kevin.

Just noticed the 350z is pretty popular in these parts, its only when you get one that you start to see them on the road alot more.

Lol, perhaps those Zeds are multiplying in Scotland. :lol::p