Great Forum guys

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed the 350z is pretty popular in these parts, its only when you get one that you start to see them on the road alot more.

Lol, perhaps those Zeds are multiplying in Scotland. :lol::p

I am starting to seriously think they are...I just cant stop seeing them.......NO NO...... its in your mind! must keep telling myself this :wacko:

Welcome to the forum mate. I will be organising another meet in the nearish future so make sure you get your name down 4 that when its organised :) Lovely looking zed you have. Zed is defo a nice colour but a bitch to keep clean :lol:

Hi Jay,

Will keep an eye out for it.

Cheers

Just noticed the 350z is pretty popular in these parts, its only when you get one that you start to see them on the road alot more.

Lol, perhaps those Zeds are multiplying in Scotland. :lol::p

I am starting to seriously think they are...I just cant stop seeing them.......NO NO...... its in your mind! must keep telling myself this :wacko:

We're hoping for world domination. :lol::lol::p:p:p

Cheers again guys for the welcome.

Im Sure with all the ZED's I have seen over the months it has bound to be you local guys, I knew I was not seeing things :)

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum

Your practically round the corner from me, I stay in johnstone. My fiancee used to work at the

I will give you a flash of the headlamps if I see you :teeth:

Yeah Johnstone is a stones throw, will be sure to return the flash m8 and maybe catch up with you at a local get together.

Welcome to the club!

Hope to see you down south!!

Jerry :thumbs:

If the wife has her way I will be driving down south in September for a break but nothing planned yet.