Hobbies,

sally

Ok, Another question so i can get to know you all a little better.....

Other than the Z, what hobbies do you have?

My biggest waste of time and money is my horse Able, But i would never be without him!

Like a lot of people once you taste the Zed life you find yourself addicted to online forums and runs up and down the country with fellow 3 headed internet monsters! :lol:

Otherwise a spot of photography, DIY and restoring old bangers to name a few! :)

Used to do all sorts, but as with the others, since being on this place they have all kindof died a death :blush: Photography I am still into but dont get much time for, hopefully the hoon will give me time to take some nice pics with no cars in them for once! I like to do mountain biking but due to the lack of bikerack on the Zed now, havent done that in ages. Once the missus new car lands I will get a bike rack for it and we'll be back into that hopefully between other commitements and 350z meets! :lol:

I don't really have much time left for hobbies. I am a car cleaning anorak and usually spend quite a bit of time tinkering on that at weekends - other than that I just try to catch up with friends now and then when I can.

BUT - i did used to be a horse owner so I know where you're coming from! :thumbs:

I have a drum kit, Never got round to getting lessons so it is now gathering dust in the loft!

If u lived closer i wuld have taught you with a zed discount lol! The firsr year of learning is just sheer noise lol

:band:

Cars ARE my hobby! lol

Used to play ice Hockey a while back.

Quite enjoy fishing when I get the chance on leave.

And like Nic, Im turning into a car cleaning anorak!

I'm a gym junkie. I like to think I am the human incarnation of a Zed. :teeth:

Does that mean you have a big arse? (C'mon, you're all thinking it, I'm just saying it...)

and a stubby.......... :lol:

Does that mean you have a big arse? (C'mon, you're all thinking it, I'm just saying it...)

He'll prolly say he kept the "flagpole"....

Let's just say I have bulges in all the right places, just like the Zed. :p

He'll prolly say he kept the "flagpole"....

Let's just say I have bulges in all the right places, just like the Zed. :p

So there you have it, from the man himself.....he has a big arse... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Back on topic:

Mountain biking here too, plus other general walking/climbing outdoors-ness. Also like to mess about in the kitchen, and bake bread by hand (which takes a lot of time!)

And occasional Zedding of course! :drive1