A less than perfect end to a great weekend.

martinmac

Home from Billing and its a great day so I cleaned the car and went for a drive. Great roadster weather. B):teeth:

Bloody country roads :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

One totally smashed racing hart wheel :surrender:

OH!

sorry to hear that mate! :scare:

Thanks bud. Your help really is appreciated :thumbs:

I am trying to work put how to get the image from my phone to the laptop but thats playing up too :headhurt:

Definately beyond repair, the rock was from a dry stone wall so on the large side.

Ouch sorry to hear that buddy! Hope someone can get them sorted out for ya or are you using this as an excuse to get yet another set of wheels?

Yeh, chillis do have that lovely set of volk challanges at a bargain price, you know the ones bulletmagnet keeps whining like a big girl about.....

J/K :) Somehow think you will just be replacing one, not all 4... Unless Del Boy is looking for a new set! Sure someone will come to the rescue with a set if you cant get a replacement in time...

Martin, while i sympathise do you really expect us to fall for that one! Are you sure this isn't a trick so you can change them for something else you've seen YET AGAIN! ;)

Im sure not, thats just the story he puts to the missus :p

Stone 1:0 Martin

Was never gna be a different result!

Joking aside, really sorry to hear about it. Its always gutting when something like this happens.