Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal Group Buy - Closed

Tim S

If anyone else finds the Z not the easiest car to heel & toe, this mod could be of interest:

http://cornerbalance.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/380rs-gas-pedal-install/

Adam @ Z1 can supply these for $40 each + $30 shipping for one pedal, or $50 for shipping of 10 (i.e. $5 each) so there's a fair saving to be had if a few of us club together.

I would then forward them on at this end at cost (roughly a fiver I reckon, maybe less).

Post below if interested!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yawn:

Does that mean you're interested?

Surprised by the amount of interest so far!

Tim S

shire350Z

Ian

P15UL T

MrLizard

Chris`I

Ekona

lilsheepshagga_turbo

+ 3 from the other channel.

Will leave this open for a few days then start setting the wheels in motion.

Looks like you've already go enough interest then. Are these already in stock as the site says they were expected late March (dont know what year that was though!). Also do we get any reduction in price as the site states $40 for normal price. If I had known earlier, I could have got Adam to chuck them in with my seat rails ;)

The shipment arriving this week to us is pretty much all presold - have maybe 1 or 2 not yet spoken for.

This is a brand new item for us for 2009

Next batch which would fill this GB through Tim would be about 2.5 weeks or so out once the order is confirmed. Hopefully you guys can get this all confirmed by the end of the month, as Japan is upping all the pricing on April 1 (no idea what the new price will be, they don't reveal that till it's time)

If they are upping the price, I would say make the closing date is in time to get the old price :teeth:

I tried asking 10 different ways but they wouldn't say if pricing is changing or not unfortunately

LoL typical Nissan! I cant see the price dropping though, so I still think we should close it in time and if theres still demand maybe have a new one with the new price :teeth:

LoL typical Nissan! I cant see the price dropping though, so I still think we should close it in time and if theres still demand maybe have a new one with the new price :teeth:

I agree.

Adam - if we close the GB on Friday and I get the order in to you on Monday at the latest does that give you enough time to get the order in to Japan?

As we don't have firm numbers yet and we don't know what the exchange rate will be I don't yet know what the exact cost per pedal will be, but we know it will be between roughly £31 + P&P at this end and (worse case scenario) £48 + P&P.

Would people be happy to PayPal me a deposit of £25 to secure? I'll PM my PayPal details to interested parties later unless there's wide disagreement with that idea.

Also, I'll roll the PayPal charges into the final amount if that's ok.

If we get this together I'm completely open to pick-up in person to save P&P at this end (I'm between envy South and the M25) or could even distribute at a Southern mini-meet.

Feedback welcome!

As we don't have firm numbers yet and we don't know what the exchange rate will be I don't yet know what the exact cost per pedal will be, but we know it will be between roughly £31 + P&P at this end and (worse case scenario) £48 + P&P.

I would need to know an exact price before moving on it. At £30-£35, I'd be in but at £48 I'd be out. :)

I would need to know an exact price before moving on it. At £30-£35, I'd be in but at £48 I'd be out. :)

+1 :blush:

I completely understand guys. Unfortunately I can't give an exact exact price due to currency fluctuations and not knowing what rate PayPal are going to give us but I can give an indication as we go on and people join (hopefully).

I've got a couple of definites plus me at the moment which gives a price of roughly £39 + UK P&P. This is based on $40 per pedal + $50 / 3 shipping and using the exchange rates on Yahoo (PayPal may be worse). One more would bring it down to something like £36 + P&P, 2 more £34.50 + P&P and so on.

I completely understand guys. Unfortunately I can't give an exact exact price due to currency fluctuations and not knowing what rate PayPal are going to give us but I can give an indication as we go on and people join (hopefully).

I've got a couple of definites plus me at the moment which gives a price of roughly £39 + UK P&P. This is based on $40 per pedal + $50 / 3 shipping and using the exchange rates on Yahoo (PayPal may be worse). One more would bring it down to something like £36 + P&P, 2 more £34.50 + P&P and so on.

TBH it was the numbers north of £40 that were putting me off. If it stays around £35 then I'm still in :thumbs: I paid Adam about a week ago and the exchange rate was fine from what I remember, about the same as XE.com which I used to convert the original quote.