Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal Group Buy - Closed

Tim S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deposit received from TimGSXR - many thanks! :thumbs:

Tim has raised the issue of PayPal recipient fees - he kindly paid the fee when he paid the deposit. Have other people been doing this? I can only see the fees where I've been charged them. I ask because I've been charged for some transactions but most not, and we'll need to work out what to do about fees at the end.

Tim has raised the issue of PayPal recipient fees - he kindly paid the fee when he paid the deposit. Have other people been doing this? I can only see the fees where I've been charged them. I ask because I've been charged for some transactions but most not, and we'll need to work out what to do about fees at the end.

I didnt see anything about fees when I sent mine as Personal or whatever you said in the PM :wacko:

I paid the fee myself, least I could do with you organising the whole thing. I did the whole Personal option as well, but it always seemed to tag me with the fee no matter what option I chose. I'm not bothered about it though, it's only a couple of quid and that's peanuts compared to what we're potentially saving.

Group buy now closed.

Deposits received from:

Ian

P15UL T

Chris`I

Ekona

lilsheepshagga_turbo

IanS

BulletMagnet

jerry3167

AdrianK

Richie

TimGSXR

+ 7 on the other side.

I'll update again when I have an idea of delivery time. :)

The pedals are now ordered and paid for. The final price is £30.55 + UK delivery if needed + PayPal charges in some cases. Adam is expecting the pedals in 10-14 days, and they'll take up to 5 days to get to me. I'll work out final balances nearer the time.