Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal Group Buy - Closed

Tim S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could a mod please change the thread title from "Gauging Interest" to "Open" please. :thumbs:

Done - you can change it yourself by editing your first post :)

Will PP my deposit in a second. I think we have enough that its brought the price into the right braket for me B)

Could a mod please change the thread title from "Gauging Interest" to "Open" please. :thumbs:

Done - you can change it yourself by editing your first post :)

Will PP my deposit in a second. I think we have enough that its brought the price into the right braket for me B)

Thanks for changing the title, now I know for next time. :blush:

Deposit received, thanks.

Another interested party here, awaiting PayPal details

PM sent.

hi guys... could one of you guys maybe paypal tim for me and ill send u a cheque.. its just because i dont have paypal... and obviously it all needs to go through before friday.. :bang: im sorry im useless....

-ho

Ho, any chance you can send the money to me via direct bank transfer (i.e. internet backing)? I'm happy to put up the money for you, but dont want to have to trash into town to pay in a cheque. If not I guess I can take a cheque, I'll trust ya, you just might not get the pedal until the final cheque clears ;)

hi guys... could one of you guys maybe paypal tim for me and ill send u a cheque.. its just because i dont have paypal... and obviously it all needs to go through before friday.. :bang: im sorry im useless....

-ho

Ho, any chance you can send the money to me via direct bank transfer (i.e. internet backing)? I'm happy to put up the money for you, but dont want to have to trash into town to pay in a cheque. If not I guess I can take a cheque, I'll trust ya, you just might not get the pedal until the final cheque clears ;)

cheers fella... i think ive just managed to set up a paypal account and pay for it... but if it fails ill take u up on your offer.... thanks man

-ho