How Old??

pcw1982

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£400/450 a month? Oysters! :scare:

Right, so £900 a year might not be all that bad. I was feeling a bit sick last night.

I wish I lived at home still. Not that I was any better off, just more more money to p**s up the wall.

Sarnie - did you use the 'L' word?

yep, I love you :p

I think a few of the young owners maybe live with mummy and daddy..... ;)

If I did I'd have a 997 Turbo probably! :lol::lol:

Bought my Zed at 23 (having owned my house for a year and a half) and I just turned 26... I'm like an old man! :lol:

Yup i still live with my parents! No point moving out just now as i am in my last year at uni and then moving to oz! But if it came down to it i would choose moving out the house and gettin a pad set up rather than having a zed. :blush:

I just turned 29 last week but have had the Z for a year now. Bought a 2 year old scooby when I turned 21 and spent years and a huge amount of money tuning it to the nuts! After 7 years it became boring so got a rear wheel drive Z instead which is so much more fun if a little slower!

I had a decently paid job but did loads of overtime which paid for the sooby and the house I now have a mortgage on.

Bought my Zed on my 21st birthday, had to wait until then to insure it for under £4k!! I went straight to work at 16 and havent stopped since, plus im fortunate enough to have a fantastic job now and have done for the last 3.5 years.

I bought my first 330 sport coupe when i was 19....the guy i bought it off couldnt believe it...

And i moved outa home when i was 18....would be driving something very special if i was still at home ;)

I thought the same....how the hell can all these people in their early 20s afford a Zed?! :scare:

I have a decent job, don't smoke, drink much or blow my money on ridiculous stuff and I can barely afford one (I'm 27)

I guess it's all Finance, Living at home or Rich Parents!

I guess if I'd have stayed at home and not gone travelling I could have picked one up much earlier, but I don't regret a second of it.

Plus having your own place makes things MUCH easier if you want to invite a young lady round..... :lol:

:thumbs:

I thought the same....how the hell can all these people in their early 20s afford a Zed?! :scare:

I have a decent job, don't smoke, drink much or blow my money on ridiculous stuff and I can barely afford one (I'm 27)

I guess it's all Finance, Living at home or Rich Parents!

I guess if I'd have stayed at home and not gone travelling I could have picked one up much earlier, but I don't regret a second of it.

Plus having your own place makes things MUCH easier if you want to invite a young lady round..... :lol:

:thumbs:

i payed cash outright for mine, my parents didn't pay for it, i have my own home, and mortgage. and i've only been teaching for 3 years. so pay is minimal. but then i sold my disertation from my degree, which has helped pay for most things. :yahoo: i think most of my colleagues probably think i'm a flash barsteward, but i worked hard and earned my money, and spent it on what i like ;)

Just turned 28. thought it was quite an extravagant purchase considering the price of it but after owning it for a few weeks i can see why people are happy to spend most of their cash on one!

Dude - get your name down for the chester meet tomorrow...!

Just turned 23 when I bought mine (although I do look 16).

Financed it at a base rate, very cheap car for what it was.

I don't earn a staggeringly big wage.

£250 ish per month for the 350. Insurance is £700 or something, I just pay it in one go. Always have. First car was a Celica GT at 19, insurance was £1700, paid it in full, and the car. All my savings.

Oh and I've smoked like a chimney throughout (not in the cars though), I do occasionally go out but it's not really my bag. Been on a few extravagant holidays.

Fuel, I just put more in when it's running low. No idea how much it costs me. 3 tanks a month?

I don't spend money like it's going out of fashion, I will never spend my whole months pay by a mile.

Because I do that, I don't really check my bank balance, I just spend and work it out in my head. Then I get paid, and I have more money than when I got paid from the month before.

I do live with mummy and daddy. I'll buy a house when I find a girl worth marrying, it'll half the mortgage.

Getting old... 34.

Only advantage is £300 insurance which is my cheapest ever by more than half....... paid more than double that 15 years ago to insure an xr2i TPF&T and 4 x times that to insure an FTO 8 years ago.

I reckon I've spent >£10k on insurance over the years and never made a claim, it's about time I got it cheap!