Newbie wonders what you guy's to for a living?

Zazur

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a contracts Manager for a traffic management company.

Yeah - I'm the one that tells my guys to put up traffic lights on your route to work when you are already running late :p

Love my job to be fair :D

Do you ever actually drive a route before deciding a traffic light is a good idea!?!?!?!?!? Only joking - just my biggest hate on the road! :p

I'm a university lecturer.

Nice looking boat by the way. Looks like a Fairline B)

Glad to see I'm not the only educator.

I'm a secondary school teacher, teaching design and technology to kids aged 11-18 main subject is resistant materials. For those old school people that's wood work and metal work with a bit of technical drawing.

Yeah - I'm the one that tells my guys to put up traffic lights on your route to work when you are already running late :p

Do you ever actually drive a route before deciding a traffic light is a good idea!?!?!?!?!? Only joking - just my biggest hate on the road! :p

No, never. :lol:

Seriously though, its more complicated than it seems :wacko:

:p

thpolbluedicere1.jpg

:p

thpolbluedicere1.jpg

:lol:

As this is now a boats and jobs thread (or a sailors and riggers dating thread...) thought I would post up about both..

Parents have just been boring me about being on this for a few days in sydney...

lamasquerade01.jpg

Am in training and development...

IanS, do you know JCT?

Nope still haven't heard of them. To be honest we work out our own timings and phases etc and tweak them on site to match traffic flows etc. I would assume that its companies like Siemens traffic signals that work on the permanent lights that would use JCT software, unless they already have their own. :)

I am a Logistic Manager for the U.S. Air Force

Wont bore you with the details (plus i would have to kill u. jk) but basically i get a bunch of Aircraft parts together and bring them along with me where ever the plane goes. keeping accountability and tracking down new ones when away in different countries.

I work at Tesco's I stack cans but hopefully I can move onto tills then work my way up from there in a couple of years who knows, I could be serving behind the cheese counter :thumbs:

:lol: ...i bet you dream about owning lots of properties and modding zeds for fun B)

I work at Tesco's I stack cans but hopefully I can move onto tills then work my way up from there in a couple of years who knows, I could be serving behind the cheese counter :thumbs:

:lol: ...i bet you dream about owning lots of properties and modding zeds for fun B)

One day mate, maybe one day, but right now am just concentrating on stacking these cans of beans, one step at a time ;)

One day mate, maybe one day, but right now am just concentrating on stacking these cans of beans, one step at a time ;)

remember and face all the labels out the way :thumbs:

im a dentist- get to stab ppl with a big needle, make them scream as i pull their teeth and they thank me and leave money on their way out lol

I am a dentist as well.....although i prefer hitting the nerve with my drill...... :lol::lol::lol:

Recent surgery mods....Kubota tractor (got rid of the old air compressor).... pneumatic drill.... stanley pliers.... :p