Newbie wonders what you guy's to for a living?

Zazur

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying on boats :) I captained a 60 ft and 116 ft Azimut in Jebel Ali for a while, owner was a muppet so I got out.

My present toy.

tugs079.jpg

Cue Lexx :lol:

Im late as always!

Used to work deep sea on container ships.

Currently harrass the Scottish Fisherman, working on the SFPA boat Minna.

im a dentist- get to stab ppl with a big needle, make them scream as i pull their teeth and they thank me and leave money on their way out lol

I am a dentist as well.....although i prefer hitting the nerve with my drill...... :lol::lol::lol:

Recent surgery mods....Kubota tractor (got rid of the old air compressor).... pneumatic drill.... stanley pliers.... :p

So you guys are the ones to speak to about nitrous refils :thumbs::lol:

I'm a solicitor.

:)

I dont believe you... post some pics of yourself in office outfit... rubbing my thighs... down boy down :lol::blush:

then take your glasses off, put the leg of the glasses to your lip. Then place them on the desk, let your hair down and shake your head slowly

Edited Jay to what you really wanted! ;)

I'm a solicitor.

I dont believe you... post some pics of yourself in office outfit... rubbing my thighs... down boy down :lol::blush:

then take your glasses off, put the leg of the glasses to your lip. Then place them on the desk, let your hair down and shake your head slowly

:dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy: sorry finger slipped over icon to many times :blush::lol:

I see we're now getting to the boring jobs, all the glamour seems to have gone out of this thread. I was an accountant now semi retired, look into the office in the morning to collect my share of the partnership earnings :D

I see we're now getting to the boring jobs, all the glamour seems to have gone out of this thread. I was an accountant now semi retired, look into the office in the morning to collect my share of the partnership earnings :D

Dude !!! I always thought we were around the same age :headhurt: Forums are so misleading :wacko:

Dude !!! I always thought we were around the same age :headhurt: Forums are so misleading :wacko:

Are you not early 60s Jay?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm a solicitor.

:dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy::dummy: sorry finger slipped over icon to many times :blush::lol:

:scare::blush::lol::lol::lol:

Well that's certainly given me a laugh this morning! You'll just have to take my word for it :D

I'm a solicitor.

:scare::blush::lol::lol::lol:

Well that's certainly given me a laugh this morning! You'll just have to take my word for it :D

I was going to say you are often seen soliciting in Aberdeen but then thought wiser. Thought editing Jays post would be a better idea! :thumbs:

I'm a graphic designer, DJ, run an Ebay and Internet Business, and sometimes teach Martial Arts.

I think I need a lie down...

(Sarnie what's your area of Internet Businessness?)

Two ebay stores plus a few other projects :)

Plus, i get paid to go on internet forums to test moderators patience with incessant postings and pictures of cars from 4 years ago :lol:

I was going to say you are often seen soliciting in Aberdeen but then thought wiser. Thought editing Jays post would be a better idea! :thumbs:

Wise choice :boxing::lol:

That is so insensitive of you stew, to view women like that. Just because Cara has a good job does not mean we can view her as a sex symbol... god honestly I can't believe you guys, you make me sick, Cara is on here because she shares a common interest in cars, just because she is female does not mean we have to act like cavemen when she posts something like being a solicitor for career... even if she does wear a pinstripe suit, low cut top, short mini skirt with suspenders and high heels, hair down fringe seductively browsing over her glasses, legs that go all the way up and in my imagination seductively seducing me with her eyes as she tells me Im guilty and will be punished... oh god... Ive done it again... :blush: mama

I'm a graphic designer, DJ, run an Ebay and Internet Business, and sometimes teach Martial Arts.

Sweet what martial arts you teach?

My main background is in ITF TaeKwonDo but I also currently do Shaoloin Mok-Gar Kung Fu and cross train in a few other styles on and off.

Part of my Ebay biz is selling a couple of books I put together for TKD. I'm also invloved with a couple of MA Newsletters

Just wish it made me enough cash so I could quit working for someone else full time! :thumbs:

My main background is in ITF TaeKwonDo but I also currently do Shaoloin Mok-Gar Kung Fu and cross train in a few other styles on and off.

Part of my Ebay biz is selling a couple of books I put together for TKD. I'm also invloved with a couple of MA Newsletters

Just wish it made me enough cash so I could quit working for someone else full time! :thumbs:

ITF = nice proper TKD :thumbs: WTF crappy fairy bandits jumping around like gay fairies with legs flinging in the air imo :teeth:

ITF = nice proper TKD :thumbs: WTF crappy fairy bandits jumping around like gay fairies with legs flinging in the air imo :teeth:

:lol::lol: So true!

Just a shame the Olympics don't show ITF. When it was on everyone was like ' Oh thats what you do?' I was like Nooooooo!