Welcome Dream Customz

martinmac

As many of you will Know P15ULT has been establishing a good reputaion supplying modified headlights on the forum.

The 350z-uk team are pleased to announce that Paul has now become an official trader on the site and a banner will be going up on the home page soon.

In the meantime congratulations Paul and all the best with the new website. :yahoo:

www.dreamcustomz.co.uk

:D

cheers, im very happy with the website and i would like to give a big thanks to Nathan (nate247) for all his hard work, effort and generosity :thumbs:

Paul

Only just noticed this thread. Been so busy with work (and poor weather) this past week or two.

It was my pleasure helping Paul. Sorry it isn't quite the bespoke "custom" website I would have liked to have designed. But it was the cheapest way to go as you already had the hosting in place. If things take off for you then we can always re-visit that and as per usual there will be no charge and I will try my best to come up with something a bit special ;-)

Anyway, its the least I can do to help repay everybody's patience here with me on the forum (especially when I ask such novice questions). As much as I have always loved cars, fixing them and modifying them has never been my forte. Im a bit crap at stuff like that :surrender: