Hello you lovely lot!...

Hey guys!

I'm brand spanking new on here, currently an FTO owner and while it's been a great car (and I thought nothing would replace it) I've been after something a bit newer with more oomph!

So Ive been flirting with the Zed for a while. (Don't tell the S2K in the car park );). I'm saving like a beast and reckon in a couple of months I should be a proud new owner.

- I'm wondering though are the £7/8 Grand motors on Autotrader going to be dogs or have prices just really fallen?

- Oh and do you guys do a printed newsletter? I've done one for a few owners clubs etc in the past.

Cheers guys!

Phil

:D

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum.

With unregistered car going for under 20k the second hand market continues to amaze me. Just check out the buying guides and you will know what to look for.

We have considered a newletter but havent gone any further at the moment.

Hi bud,

£7-8k will get you a perfect motor. Mine is an import, with non-leather seats, and it had 35k on the clock when i got it (now 50k). And i'd say its probably in the £7-8k bracket now, but its a minter, and i'd happily buy it again :thumbs: