ESR closes it's doors

bigphil

Hi Guys,

guess you guys know me as the bearer of bad news by now, well unfortunatley i have some more.

As of the 31st of december 2008 East Shore Racing Ltd will be closed for good.

Over the last 2 days Phils wife has made the hard decision to close ESR.

Without phil ESR is nothing, and without his guidance, knowledge and business mind she thinks that it will be impossible to keep it running.

I would like to say that for me it has been a great ride, i have enjoyed every single day of it, and i'll remember it for the rest of my life.

I have made some good friends and met some fantastic people along the way, my father will probably say the same.

I can't apologise enough to Fletch and Mark, it's hard doing this any time, but 2 weeks before christmas is even harder, i'd like to thank them for there services and friendship over the past years, and wish them all the best in whatever they go on to do.

I'd like to thank our loyal customers for all their support, and also i'd like to thank all of you who have made this such a wonderful business to work for.

I wish i could give you better news.

If anyone has a job offer give me a ring :teeth:

We will be fulfilling or refunding all orders, and we will still be carrying out any work we have booked in, all our stock will be listed over the next few days, anyone wishing to order items please do not, we are no longer taking orders, the items we have will be listed over the next few days.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very sorry to hear this Andrew :(

All the very best to you and your family and the rest of the ESR team and especially Phil for the future.

Must have been a very very hard decision to make. This forum will be a much poorer place without ESR.

Thats really sad news Andrew. Your place is a backbone of the whole Zed community and I think we will be affected by this. I don't know anyone thats qualified to take over from your Dad.

Well I wish you all the best of luck in the future guys and hope you all stick around as the rest of the team is as important to the Zed community as Phil is.

this is truly a sad day for many of us... i really do wish the best of luck to Phil...Andrew...Fletch and Mark and i would personally like to thank them for everything they have said and done for me. i will miss you guys but appreciate that this is for the best and i have a feeling this wont be the last i will see of you guys..

take care E.S.R

-ho

So sorry to hear this and would like to thank Phil for helping me with queries I had even though I never bought anything from him. The main thing is that he gets better and I wish you all the best of luck for the future. Nic x

Sad news indeed. But totally understandable.

Your dad, and the rest of you at ESR have been a huge part of my 350z ownership experiance. And I will sorely miss coming up for a cuppa and a natter.

All the best mate.

Al

Very very sorry to hear this Andrew :(

All the very best to you and your family and the rest of the ESR team and especially Phil for the future.

Must have been a very very hard decision to make. This forum will be a much poorer place without ESR.

+1 Couldn't agree more. :blush:

Just came across this thread, really really terrible news bud, ESR are a credit to this club, and after all the hard work and effort made to produce and finish my car, i am truly shocked.

I would like to dedicate my 350z to big phil, as it truly is a credit to him and ESR. All shows,e.t.c next year, will still be displaying E.S.R in my 350z portfolio, book, and will never forget the day coming to pick my Zed up and driving her home. Am truly shocked to hear this news.

My thoughts are with you Andrew and your family, and wish Mark and flecth all the best of luck for the future ..........