Big Phils progress

bigphil

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam and I are thrilled at your latest update about our BIG PHIL Andrew, we knew he could do it, well done Phil, keep up the steady progress, cant tell you enough how delighted we are, not only for Phil, but also for you Andrew and obviously your Mum and your family, this is just awesome news. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

This place is an emotional roller coaster I tell you...

Only been a member for 4/5 weeks but already feel a part of this great community. Awesome to hear Phil is improving and my best wishes are with you and your family.

That's because it's like a Z family. Phil is part of the family. :hug::group:

Fantastic to hear he's off the ventilator Andrew, that's a major step. :)

Took my car for a 220 mile round trip to be serviced today. Still significantly cheaper then the main dealer after fuel is taken into account !

Andrew took great pride in showing me round their premises, they did a service in an hour and I`m glad I took the time to go there, I know it was done right.

As Andrew said to me, please, don`t stop going for servicing etc, although Phil is very poorly, he would still want to keep helping the community by offering the services they do. Staying away because he is ill won`t achieve anything. The mechanics are very good and if Andrew is unavailable, I`m sure they will help if at all possible. :thumbs:

Took my car for a 220 mile round trip to be servied today. Still significantly cheaper then the main dealer after fuel is taken into account !

Andrew took great pride in showing me round their premises, they did a service in an hour and I`m glad I took the time to go there, I know it was done right.

As Andrew said to me, please, don`t stop going for servicing etc, although Phil is very poorly, he would still want to keep helping the community by offering the services they do. Staying away because he is ill won`t achieve anything. The mechanics are very good and if Andrew is unavailable, I`m sure they will help if at all possible. :thumbs:

Good point! Please don't be put off going to ESR. Andrew, Fletch and the team are doing a stirling job under hellish circumstances.

Knowing that there are members re-mortgaging, maxxing their credit cards and selling their grannies in the name of modding can only help Phil's recovery!

Phil was moved to the high dependency ward today, and as such is no longer critical and is definatley on the mend, he is nodding his head, and at this moment watching the new jeremy clarkson DVD :p

Thanks,

Andrew

Thats great Andrew. Any chance we can send something to the hospital for him.

Phil was moved to the high dependency ward today, and as such is no longer critical and is definatley on the mend, he is nodding his head, and at this moment watching the new jeremy clarkson DVD :p

Thanks,

Andrew

Thats great Andrew. Any chance we can send something to the hospital for him.

+1

Glad to hear the good news again Andrew, hope it keeps on coming! :thumbs: