Big Phils progress

bigphil

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats excellent news Andrew.

As the others have said, make sure you get your rest, its so easy to forget about yourself at times like this, so make sure you eat and drink plenty.

Haha, tell Phil he needs to get better soon, there's plenty more 350 owners over there that need their wallets emptied a bit more. ;);):)

If that doesnt do it, I dont know what will!

Oh and thanks for the quick response Andrew, all sorted now. Didnt mean to hassle you, blame Fletch for that one :p

I was only talking with you both some 3-4 weeks ago in Warrington when you picked up the GT-R, I think this is a very important message to us all that we should make the most of being healthy.

Glad Phil is making steady progress Andew - he has a lot going for him in life and I am sure his strength is showing!

More excellent news today, phil has been moving his hands, lifting his arms, lifting his legs and has his eyes wide open, he is breathing independently, and will be moved off of Intensive care if the amazing recovery continues, doctors are amazed at how strong he has been and the progress he has made.

Phil will be able to speak in a few days/weeks hopefully, and i am looking forward to even just hearing a few words from him.

Thanks to all of you for the support.

Thanks,

Andrew