tomorrows heavy snow?

nixy

It could turn out to be the best day ever for me... i ordered a new phone contract today, and it said it should arrive tomorrow, with my brand new Playstation 3 as the free gift!!!!

B)

By courier :surrender: . You should be ok as i have no invlolvement. :blush:

Royal Mail Special Delivery - By 1pm...!

Probably wont make it though... ahh well.

Hoping for a big dollop of the stuff, but i bet when i get up at 6am we have had a powder coating. :dry: Oh well country will still come to a standstill as Joe Public throws his hands up in the air and says i cant cope. :lol:

As it does every time.

I remember as a kid I used to trundle off to school in knee height snow, dad had gone to work long before and then after school they would still be showing London on the news with a few flakes on the ground and the city in a stand still.

Never understood it. Still don't.

I lived in Siberia and spent a lot of time in Moscow, that city never stopped due to weather and it's a damned site bigger than london!

We had about 20cms of snow here 2 sundays ago quite late (snowball fight with the neighbours at 11pm!! :teeth: ). Monday morning, I'm thinking home office :yahoo: Swiss road cleaner guys had completely cleared the roads!!! Guess they've had plenty of practice here though...

It could turn out to be the best day ever for me... i ordered a new phone contract today, and it said it should arrive tomorrow, with my brand new Playstation 3 as the free gift!!!!

B)

Dont want to burst your bubble but the PS3 wont come at the same time.... My phone came the next day but the console took 31 days I think.. Its sent after the coolong off period!

From Sky News

Meanwhile, some parts of the country have come to a standstill, as snow showers continue to hit.

The poor weather led to the closure of about 200 schools in north-west England on Tuesday with around 2.5cm falling on the region.

That's just over an inch of snow. :lol::lol:

From Sky News

Meanwhile, some parts of the country have come to a standstill, as snow showers continue to hit.

The poor weather led to the closure of about 200 schools in north-west England on Tuesday with around 2.5cm falling on the region.

Ridiculous.

Even up here the schools close for snow. They only used to close if the heating broke. Ok, that's 10 years ago but in those 10 years have kids softened up and become total pansies?

From Sky News

Ridiculous.

Even up here the schools close for snow. They only used to close if the heating broke. Ok, that's 10 years ago but in those 10 years have kids softened up and become total pansies?

What always baffles me is why is it that everytime it snows the schools boiler packs up? :wacko: Probably just a lame excuse so they dont have to open. :dry:

B)

Dont want to burst your bubble but the PS3 wont come at the same time.... My phone came the next day but the console took 31 days I think.. Its sent after the coolong off period!

Mine came with the phone in a big box 2 days after ordering it ;)