Hello ! And Tyres!

Hi All,

Thought I would say hello as im a new member, have had a 56plate Z for about a year and a half now and loved every minute of it.

The car has run perfectly aswell until last night when one of my rear tyres popped and shredded down the inside. I am currently looking for replacement tyres and with the budgets and all I have around £120 per tyre to spend on each one, I am looking to replace the back two. Which tyre would you guys recommend? I have seen some Toyo Proxes T1? Any good? Are there any websites you guys would recommend? Thanks for your help! :teeth:

They won't check the tracking out at a service. Best to get the tyres fitted by a reputable company and get a laser alignment done at the same time to make sure everything lines up!

I see you set a budget for tyres, I think it will have ruled out the Michellin Pilot Sports so the tried and tested ones available for something around that price would be Toyos or Falkens.

I have Toyos and they are great. I haven't used Falkens so can't comment first hand.

It might be worth changing them all to keep everything matching!

hey fella have you seen this thread

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17189

re

4 wheel alignment - normally £58.69, less 20% on the day - only £46.95

Caster & Camber adjustment (if the facility available on your model) - normally £23.50, less 20% on the day - only £18.80 (price may vary with some models). Eibach camber bolts may be available for your car - can be discussed on the day. Price usually £46.94 - only £37.55.

10% off all tyres ordered and fitted on the day - Elite can get any tyres not normally stocked, so phone ahead to pre-order your requirements. They can get all the usual performance tyres and also the road legal race tyres like R888, A048s etc.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Here's a pic of the Falkens (275 on 19"Nismos) compared to the Stones (on 18" Rays.)

Excellent value tyre within your budget and the grip is great in the wet - almost too grippy for the dry if you like a bit of the sideways stuff without too much provocation ;)

P1030991.jpg