ESR

martinmac

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for comming over today Martin, as ever a pleasure to have you around.

Quite a productive day.

new clutch and flywheel

new cats

carbon strut bar

carbon engine cover

carbon cooling panel

Samco hoses

and to top it all off new set of racing harts

couple of pics

martinmac016.jpg

martinmac015.jpg

martinmac010.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys and once again a big thanks to Phil and his team, things are rarely straightforward when I am there.

The blowing exhaust issue which was causing me some concern turned out to be a damaged/grounded cat. The ECU was ignoring it though, very strange.

I love the wheels, hopefully I have got a slighty subtler balance for summer with the 18s for winter. The drive back was a pleasure although it was less than spirited as it had been a long day.

I was even overtaken by two zeds, an 08 Chilli on the way out of Sunderland and one that seemed very familiar, an 07 black coupe on the A66.

To round off a really great day I was even treated to big smiles and a little bit of fun by a traffic car on the A590, good to see they appreciate sensible driving.

One happy owner. :teeth: As for Saturdays, Phil wont commit to meets on Saturdays as he may get a call from an owner needing help ;)

one that seemed very familiar, an 07 black coupe on the A66.

:teeth:

1st trip to ESR today and like everyone who goes says,they are a great bunch.Ordered springs and spacers for Sarnie when my 19's get fitted in the next week or so.:D

Saw Martin's car,very nice wheels B) and a smart motor to boot.

550 mile since 12.15,arrived back in Perth at 9.00pm.First long run I have had in my car in a year of ownership and I loved every second.

:yahoo:

1st trip to ESR today and like everyone who goes says,they are a great bunch.Ordered springs and spacers for Sarnie when my 19's get fitted in the next week or so.:D

Saw Martin's car,very nice wheels B) and a smart motor to boot.

550 mile since 12.15,arrived back in Perth at 9.00pm.First long run I have had in my car in a year of ownership and I loved every second.

:yahoo:

I agree, half the fun is the drive and half the fun is oogling at all the goodies when you get there! :teeth:

Why not just buy rims that fit properly?

The car looks ace Martin - the wheels are your best choice to date - no question, but how long will they stay on before the next set :wacko:

No wonder Big Phil is getting his GTR with the visits you make to ESR - hope you have insisted that when you next have to leave your car there you get to use the GTR as the loan car :lol:

No wonder Big Phil is getting his GTR with the visits you make to ESR - hope you have insisted that when you next have to leave your car there you get to use the GTR as the loan car

I have seen the cost of running one :scare:

edit. Its OK Colin, I can keep up on a pc ;)