Usain Bolt

Sarnie

The amazing thing is he just looks as if he is jogging, and plain showboats toward the end. If he ran flat out he wouldnt have just beaten the world records, he would have destroyed them.

The way he won the 100m, running his last 15m with arms outstretched and cheering whilst the rest of the field was still going hell for leather was incredible!

The amazing thing is he just looks as if he is jogging, and plain showboats toward the end. If he ran flat out he wouldnt have just beaten the world records, he would have destroyed them.

The way he won the 100m, running his last 15m with arms outstretched and cheering whilst the rest of the field was still going hell for leather was incredible!

Means he can break the record again at the next blue ribbon meet and pocket another cash prize... ;)

Have you seen the 200m a few mins ago? He was flat out sprinting to the line in that....... :thumbs:

The 200m was into a head wind too. He's sooooo fast.

He's can beat the 100m one again too, but the 200m might take some doing. MJ's record stood for 12 years. This one could last even longer.

+1 I can't see anyone beating it, apart from him again, for at least 10,15 maybe even 20 years!! He's true one off :scare:

I reckon he could get the 100m down to about 9.5 too :surrender:

Have you seen the 200m a few mins ago? He was flat out sprinting to the line in that....... :thumbs:

All apart from the last 25 meters where he seemed to be jogging! :surrender:

Allegedly drugs cheats (or the people that make the drugs, anyway) are 15 years ahead of the testers right now. Everyone could be high on something, but we won't know until 2023 :(

That said, that man Bolt is absolutely incredible. True charisma from a track athelete is rare nowadays, but he's got it in bucketloads along with a healthy amount of talent in those legs. That was truly something else watching him win the 200m earlier. B)

Really impressive run. He did cruise the 100 and I think sub 9:60 is acheivable by him. He said after the race that he was just overjoyed and did not realise how much he could have beaten the record by until later. He was just soo happy to have won.

You could see in the 200 he really was trying at the end grimising. I recon he could shave a little more off given the right track and wind conditions.

Its going to change the way trainers approach tall sprinters who are normally pushed to other sports. Saw a stat on his stride length against the guy that came second, he had almost 1ft more meaning for every 6 strides he makes the next guy has to have done 7 just to match him. Thats a lot of extra effort

Allegedly drugs cheats (or the people that make the drugs, anyway) are 15 years ahead of the testers right now. Everyone could be high on something, but we won't know until 2023 :(

That said, that man Bolt is absolutely incredible. True charisma from a track athelete is rare nowadays, but he's got it in bucketloads along with a healthy amount of talent in those legs. That was truly something else watching him win the 200m earlier. B)

very true, They pay scientists a fortune to find out ways of improving their performance and cheating drug tests. Remember drug test only brings up what the examiners are looking for they have a list. But if you think of how many different chemicals out thee its impossible to trace them all. I use to know the guy who Linford Christie use to take huge amounts of performance enhancers from, they were practically steroids. Only sometimes they get caught because the substance they take might have a similar substance within it that is close to a listed banned substance.

None of the athletes are drug free

Apparently Bolt lives off McDonalds... imagine how fast he could run if he wasn't on junk food :teeth:

everyone is different, after I heard that I went out and purchased 2 x 20 nuggets from my local mac'ds. I then went down to my local running track, got 20 metres down then keeled over puking on the sideline. It might have been the strawberry milkshake that slowed me down, but as Im doing these tests, Ill be experimenting with the banana milkshake to see if I can make it to 30 metres down the track...

Remember when Ben Johnson got disqualified in '88 after winning the 100m? 7 of the 8 runners in that race in subsequent events/random testing tested positive for various banned substances.

Remember when Ben Johnson got disqualified in '88 after winning the 100m? 7 of the 8 runners in that race in subsequent events/random testing tested positive for various banned substances.

Its a shame that they cant just be pure but its so hard nowadays to find anyone who is. There have been instances where they are not allowed to eat a steak the night before, otherwise they would test positive for high amount of creatine.

In cagerage they have started doing drug testing, one person failed because the night before he took sleeping tablets to help him get through the night without worrying about the fight, and as a consequence failed.

With steroids they can take loads and then clear it out the system a week before yet still benifit from the effects.

Seems so unfair sometimes.

I like what lee Evans says though, they should allow all drugs in the Olympics, it would make it more interesting, its would turn the hop skip and jump event to the hot skip and then where the hell did he go lol

Apparently Bolt lives off McDonalds... imagine how fast he could run if he wasn't on junk food :teeth:

everyone is different, after I heard that I went out and purchased 2 x 20 nuggets from my local mac'ds. I then went down to my local running track, got 20 metres down then keeled over puking on the sideline. It might have been the strawberry milkshake that slowed me down, but as Im doing these tests, Ill be experimenting with the banana milkshake to see if I can make it to 30 metres down the track...

Hahahaha dont forget to try out the apple pie, But that might only work for Amercans...

:lol::lol:

Hahahaha dont forget to try out the apple pie, But that might only work for Amercans...

Nah, its got to be home made pie not macdonads version,.... feels so much erm.. I mean.. erm, nice weather today isnt it

Nah, its got to be home made pie not macdonads version,.... feels so much erm.. I mean.. erm, nice weather today isnt it

:lol::lol::lol: