Dream CustomZ -colour coded LED Headlights

P15UL T

Thanks Paul you are a star.

Just got back from work via the NE and the last two hours of my journey was great for several reasons. It was starting to get dark and I had a good chance to test my new headlights. The roads were clear and a bit of spirited driving was called for.

Apart from getting flashed by a few Audi owners it was an uneventful run so from the inside of the car I was very happy. Driving through country lanes in light rain and absolutely no issues with the lights.

However from the outside IMO the difference is fantastic. The new lights look great. Thanks for all your time and effort Paul and well done.

Also thanks to Phil for the other mods which have been done. The car is now finished :teeth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Paul you are a star.

Just got back from work via the NE and the last two hours of my journey was great for several reasons. It was starting to get dark and I had a good chance to test my new headlights. The roads were clear and a bit of spirited driving was called for.

Apart from getting flashed by a few Audi owners it was an uneventful run so from the inside of the car I was very happy. Driving through country lanes in light rain and absolutely no issues with the lights.

However from the outside IMO the difference is fantastic. The new lights look great. Thanks for all your time and effort Paul and well done.

Also thanks to Phil for the other mods which have been done. The car is now finished :teeth:

:worthless:

No probs Phil, its been a long day. Will take some myself tomorrow. Thanks again to the team for completing my mods list, as ever, it was a pleasure to watch ;)

Our plaeasure and thanks for keeping our other customers happy while we sorted you out.

Would also give a heads up to Paul who has turned out an excellent result on the lights, must admit didn't think it would be my cup of tea but the finished result on Martins car speaks for itself, well done bud :thumbs:

Thanks Phil those spacers really make the difference on the.... summer wheels :lol:

You got an open hot-line to your insurers for the on-going mods :wacko:

The LEDS look really good, and black sets them off so well :p

Looks like P15UL T is going to a busy man. Do I presume there is no problem to do the same on the 06 lights? :)

looking good martin, be good to see some overal pics of your car showing the other mods

nice paul are you getting any condesation after your have sealed them up bud?

if and condensation appears it means there is a leak somewhere and there would be no hassle to return the lights for them to be fixed :thumbs:

finally after completing other orders i got around to finishing my own lights B)

its extremly hard to get decent pictures with the lights on and even when you get a half decent shot it really dosnt do them justice :dry:

hope you like :teeth:

th_100_3163.jpg

100_3124.jpg

100_3128.jpg

100_3116.jpg

100_3117.jpg

100_3118.jpg

100_3119.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3122.jpg

100_3123.jpg