Dream CustomZ -colour coded LED Headlights

P15UL T

i think its about time to let everyone know whats happening with these.

for a few months i have been testing out a few headlights mods,

i have succesfully created this type of custom 16led per light set up, these car be done in bright white, warm white, green, blue, yellow, orange, red and pink using 5mm led with over 100,000 hours life, 60degrees viewing angle and built in resistors.

i will also paint the internal parts of the lights which ever colour you require.

i can wire these directly to you side lights (for white bulbs) or if choosing to go with a different colour they can be supplied with 5 metres of wiring for you to hook up to a seperate switch for show use.

at the moment i am trying to create a "dream eye" :teeth: .... basically a coloured LED that will illuminate the clear lens, i have put green onto mine and found it to be very bright and can only be seen when looking head on B)

you dont have to have the lghts going along the bottom and up the side, you could have 2 rows at the bottom, or even spelling out something.....350z....ZED....ENVY....ESR ??? anything short

the way i could work it would be for the customer to decide what they want and pay 50% deposit then i could get to work on the internal parts ( i have a spare set to use) then when they are ready for you to disconnect you lights (very easy to do and i will send you a step by step how to guide) and send me them well wrapped without your bulbs as i dont want any come back on broken hid bulbs.

Within 3 days i will have them assembled and sent back to you !!!!

for the standard 16 led and paint i would charge £300 plus you pay the postage both ways around £15 x 2

heres some pictures

let me know what you think :)

100_3026.jpg

100_3034.jpg

100_3040.jpg

100_3041.jpg

100_2718.jpg

100_2716.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second two are mine!

These are flipping awesome. I received an excellent service (Paul didn't have spares at this point) and my car was off the road for a minimal time considering the new technique was first tried on my lights!

Pictures don't do these justice!

I should really put you all off to stay exclusive..... :lol::lol:

Nice work bud! If I ever get this pay rise work keep promising me, my first lot of new take home may well be coming your way :teeth:

Can you do them down the reflector stip too? The amber bit that you have done back in yours.

Nice work bud! If I ever get this pay rise work keep promising me, my first lot of new take home may well be coming your way :teeth:

Can you do them down the reflector stip too? The amber bit that you have done back in yours.

From my last message from Paul.

"the orange reflector strip ended up being taken off and flushed and painted."

What's the legal angle on lights like this? Not sure what you can/can't do. Any ideas?

Richard

from what i gather you are allowed white only on the front of a vehicle as well as orange indicators, any other colour would have to be placed on a switch and used only for show use ;)

Paul

Can you do these the opposite way?

Replace the amber leds on the 06 lights and continue down then across the front?

im sure that what you talking about would be possible, although without having a set to test fit and measure up i cant garuntee,

if you could take some close up pics of you lights to give me a better idea.

i am also waiting on an order of super bright and very flat leds, these might be better for that area as it sits very close to the outer plastic housing

Paul