Newby

Welcome :thumbs: - looks as though you are into a big spend straight off - the 06+ headlights are a hugh improvement over the earlier ones, having experienced both, but at a price to do a swop as others have said.

Oh and Mike - it is quite comforting to see a Mod do a double post ;)

Welcome :thumbs: - looks as though you are into a big spend straight off - the 06+ headlights are a hugh improvement over the earlier ones, having experienced both, but at a price to do a swop as others have said.

Oh and Mike - it is quite comforting to see a Mod do a double post ;)

thanks for that, getting a lot of socket errors at the mo, so it keeps bombing out on me, duly sorted the double post

Wilkommen

The 06 lights do look better IMO. But as others have said, its a shed load of cash that can be better spent on a new Zorst/wheels/suspension or something like that

Hi Guys thanks for the warm welcome, i will definitely post pics of the car when i get it!!! i was asking about lights due to one of the plastic on the headlight is cracked. i have seen some aftermarket ones on Ebay, for under£200 they look like they have black inserts inside not sure if these are tacky, what you guys think, has anyone got pics of these headlights on car or any other aftermarket types???

Hi Guys thanks for the warm welcome, i will definitely post pics of the car when i get it!!! i was asking about lights due to one of the plastic on the headlight is cracked. i have seen some aftermarket ones on Ebay, for under£200 they look like they have black inserts inside not sure if these are tacky, what you guys think, has anyone got pics of these headlights on car or any other aftermarket types???

Please beware of the ebay lights. If you are changing the internals then it's maybe ok but you have to watch as these are usually for LHD american cars.

There`s nothing wrong with the lights on the earlier models. Spend on more worthwhile mods like suspension, exhausts etc. :welcome:

The early model lights are **** poor imo. Its an expensive fix to upgrade which is why Cincity got loads of interest but have now disappeared :dry: