BadBreeds New Owner....Hello :)

Hi guys,

As the title says, im the new owner of the Badbreed 350z, bought it from J today :yahoo:

Let me introduce myself....

My name is Rob Iglesias, im 23 years old and live in Watford uk. Parents are both Spanish and are living here also.

Im sooo pleased with the new 350z, I would like to thank J, His Family, And everyone who helped make the badbreed what it is today, looks great in the pics but even better in real life!

I have a lot of plans for the car which ill list in a moment, but i also want to try to give her a bit of my style but without taking away all the hard work that J and the crew put into it...

So plans, here we go......

- Maybe remove some of the smaller decals

-Possibly 20" Rims (so i can get the bumper off the floor n in my garage lol) But keep the 19" volks for show.

-Single or Twin Turbo Conversion (undecided yet)

-Racing pistons, cam shafts etc to give extra strength for the conversion

-Uprated sports clutch and lightened flywheel

-Custom Ice installation

- Lambo Door Conversion

So far thats all i can think of. Im sure i will be asking advice from a lot of you on the forum as J has reminded me how u guys know everything :p hehe

Well thats me, i hope to all of you soon sumtime. Take care

Rob :thumbs:

:welcome: to the site mate, i'm really chuffed that Jay has sold the car to someone that is clearly going to look after it. Give me a shout about the lambos as/when you want to do them as I have fitted them to my own Veilside 350 so can give you a few pointers if you want. :thumbs:

You've got yourself a stunning car there mate, congrats :thumbs:

hya bro you finally made it lol nice one, as said couldnt of sold it to a better person bud :thumbs: see you in a couple of weeks and any probs or anything give me a bell :thumbs:

This guy is insane, he skydives alot :headhurt: took his mate with him once who was too afraid to jump from the plane so he pushed him :headhurt::stretcher::lol:

Rob Andy is the guy I told you about give him a pm regarding most things on the car as he has a similar one, including thye wheels and door conversions :thumbs:

Also lloyd at nemesis said contact him regarding events this year :thumbs:

Welcome Rob. Whatever Jay has told you, it's all lies, we're all totally normal, apart from the occasional twitch. :lol: Great bunch, here, hope you enjoy it, sometimes we're even helpful. :lol:

- Maybe remove some of the smaller decals

-Possibly 20" Rims (so i can get the bumper off the floor n in my garage lol) But keep the 19" volks for show.

-Single or Twin Turbo Conversion (undecided yet)

-Racing pistons, cam shafts etc to give extra strength for the conversion

-Uprated sports clutch and lightened flywheel

Excellent, thems thar are some nice mods. ;) Be careful with 20's you may sacrife some ride quality and handling, if that's a concern to you. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...i should be attending most meets as i am free a lot of the time, be nice to get people views and ideas and sharing them with you guys.

Also thanks for the offers for advice and help, il def be in touch when i am going to add the mods.

Thanks for the contacts J, def be in touch when i have enough for the turbo conversion.

Thanks guys :teeth: