when would you draw the line......

stuey

When the last stick of furniture has been sold and the bank have stopped giving me money. The zed keeps me sane in this ridiculous world.

I'm with martin on that one. I work my a**e off, pay mounting bills, sort out a family, I'd go mad without the Zed. Whatever it costs I need it ! :drive1

When the last stick of furniture has been sold and the bank have stopped giving me money. The zed keeps me sane in this ridiculous world.

+1 here, cant beat that moment when you start, and the give it a bootful then nothing else matters!!

Dave

and sell the zed due to ever rising costs of fuel and tax............ :surrender:

When costs outweigh your enjoyment :)

+1, i guess this is the same category but also when you cant afford to run the car and have a lifestyle :thumbs:

When they prise the keys" from my cold, dead hands."

Quote courtesy of Charlton Heston :teeth:

Wow,never knew Charlton Heston had a Z. :D

In the 6 months I have had mine.A fill of fuel has gone up from 60 odd quid to 80 odd.I know within the next 12 months it will be up to £100 but I still can't see myself selling it. :headhurt:

To be fair, my gallardo was costing me £100 a week in petrol alone. But once I got in it, money was a distant memory.........If i was paying £100 a week to drive a @*!# heap I'd sell it asap.

As long as the zed provides the enjoyment you'd expect, keep it. If, all you think about,when driving it, is mpg, tax, insurance, depreciation etc then you need to get rid :surrender:

The only line for me is when something else comes along that I prefer.

Agreed

I have had the Zed almost 2 years and loved it

BUT

I am always looking for my next car.

MPG, Tax, Cost etc do not really come into the equation. If I like it, can afford it and Mrs Ming gives it the thumbs up (LOL) then I get it!!

Ming the Considered.

PS Bollox to the government I will drive what I WANT!!

Realistically you will have to ditch it if your starting a family - unless you can squeeze the sproggs behind one of the storage compartments ! :lol:

Failing that enjoy it....... :thumbs:

Save money in other ways - eat that value s**t or like me think about grewing your own veg?

To be fair, my gallardo was costing me £100 a week in petrol alone. But once I got in it, money was a distant memory.........If i was paying £100 a week to drive a @*!# heap I'd sell it asap.

As long as the zed provides the enjoyment you'd expect, keep it. If, all you think about,when driving it, is mpg, tax, insurance, depreciation etc then you need to get rid :surrender:

+1 I'm on €105 since last Thursday and don't give a @*!#.