I know this isn't Reddit but...

• 6 months later...

So an update on what's been going on. In April I suddenly thought why am I tip toeing around him. He still isn't working so I'm going to start my car, let the revs go down after 30 seconds and then drive off. Then in May on a lovely Saturday morning, I was washing my car. I started the pressure washer at 8.36am (looked back at my CCTV). At about 9.30am he came outside and started saying to me that do I not think it's too early to wash my car and that every day I make noise. (I was leaving for work at 8.30am).

I said to him that I'd spoken to all the other neighbours and they were fine as they're all awake by that time. I then said to him that I'm tired of tip toeing around him and that's when he accused me of being selfish and narcissistic. He said next time he'll knock me out! 🤣

For the last few years, I've organised a street BBQ and this year he said he couldn't come. I noticed that he left his house about 10mins before it started, probably to go walk to his sister's house, and then returned about 20mins after the BBQ ended, obviously checking his CCTV 🤣. Just avoiding me at all costs.

Anyways it's now September and he's probably only worked about 4 weeks in total. I think the last time he did was in June. I'm not going to do anything different as it's just him that seems to be affected. All that chat about when I'll be flying late afternoon I have to regulate my sleep bull.

Really looking forward to next week where I'll be leaving home at 7am not 8.30am as I've got to travel for training. Let's see what happens after that. I'm expecting him to come out moaning again.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

If he hits you he,ll never work outside a minimum wage job again. He needs to do what his fellow pilots did during covid. Get a job in retail or delivery that requires being up early. Idle hands brings out the devil in people. 

Im getting another car soon....Neighbours made noise for 7 months not caring and their enablers were all in. They even bought out the parking attendants for a few seconds parking so theres a lot of haters around. Theyre the biggest motivation going. 

How is he able to live there without working.... England seems to be one of the countries you can live in a nice place without a job......to the point ppl who work are wondering why they're killing themselves.....He needs to get a job, sign up to a course and mind his business. He should move out if he doesn't like the noise. If he's renting should be easy enough. 

On the flip side these cars werent made for terraced housing or the block. More detached house within its own land It is what it is. Neighbours make noise my snitch neighbour has a loud quad bike and im ready to report him if i get reported on. We can all report each other till the cabinet bursts

Edited by GranTurismoEra

11 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

If he hits you he,ll never work outside a minimum wage job again. He needs to do what his fellow pilots did during covid. Get a job in retail or delivery that requires being up early. Idle hands brings out the devil in people. 

Im getting another car soon....Neighbours made noise for 7 months not caring and their enablers were all in. They even bought out the parking attendants for a few seconds parking so theres a lot of haters around. Theyre the biggest motivation going. 

How is he able to live there without working.... England seems to be one of the countries you can live in a nice place without a job......to the point ppl who work are wondering why they're killing themselves.....He needs to get a job, sign up to a course and mind his business. He should move out if he doesn't like the noise. If he's renting should be easy enough. 

On the flip side these cars werent made for terraced housing or the block. More detached house within its own land It is what it is. Neighbours make noise my snitch neighbour has a loud quad bike and im ready to report him if i get reported on. We can all report each other till the cabinet bursts

His last job was working as a pilot for Qatar airways. They paid for his accomodation in Qatar and money to cover home costs in the UK. Therefore he just had to pay very little for his home in the UK. He was overall making a decent profit excluding his actual wage. He's just been living off his savings, has been able to buy a brand new car and brand new motorbike.

Oh and he has a flat around the corner that he rents out.

Anyways I'm over trying to keep the peace and I have decided it's not my fault he likes to stay up late and wake up late playing computer games. Just shift your day a few hours earlier and you won't get annoyed.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

1 hour ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

His last job was working as a pilot for Qatar airways. They paid for his accomodation in Qatar and money to cover home costs in the UK. Therefore he just had to pay very little for his home in the UK. He was overall making a decent profit excluding his actual wage. He's just been living off his savings, has been able to buy a brand new car and brand new motorbike.

Oh and he has a flat around the corner that he rents out.

Anyways I'm over trying to keep the peace and I have decided it's not my fault he likes to stay up late and wake up late playing computer games. Just shift your day a few hours earlier and you won't get annoyed.

Ohhh so he can have his fun but you cant. Its sounds personal lol....Motorbike....cant imagine its an electric one and quiet. The Ferrari might have triggered him. Some people are happy when they think theyre doing better than others. Then as you said their tone changes when they see you changed car or youre related to a guy that has a Supercar. Not saying its not noise related but it could partly be other things as well

Do you drive off immediately i did with the Z didn't stop someone calling parking enforcement though 

8 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Ohhh so he can have his fun but you cant. Its sounds personal lol....Motorbike....cant imagine its an electric one and quiet. The Ferrari might have triggered him. Some people are happy when they think theyre doing better than others. Then as you said their tone changes when they see you changed car or youre related to a guy that has a Supercar. Not saying its not noise related but it could partly be other things as well

Do you drive off immediately i did with the Z didn't stop someone calling parking enforcement though 

The new motorbike is quieter than his old one and smaller engines too. Same with the new car, is a VW up GTi. Ferrari came along after all this crap started.

When I was playing nice, I'd drive off straight away, but now I'm letting it settle after 30 seconds, and when it goes quiet I then drive off.