My 370z Nismo Gen 1

reeceybeaney

After a few years absent from the Z life, I've finally got myself back in a lovely gem of a 370z. 

After having my 350z for 2 years I decided to go German having a modified 135i, E92 M3, Z4 35i and Porsche Cayman S... But I've never been able to stay away from what I started with!!!

Previous cars after my last Z

IMG_20201023_183122.jpg

20210110_111647.jpg

IMG_20210728_121514.jpg

• Like 1

Now this:

#210 370z Nismo

The previous owner had her for 4 years and only managed a grand total of 4k miles... Firstly she's booked in for a full major service just to keep things up to speed with the service history!

The car has short tails fitted currently, which I'm sure are a vast improvement over the noise restricting oem exhaust. I would really like to fit resonated test pipes in the future as the ART pipes on my 350z were mega! Potentially thinking about intakes and maybe some 15mm spacers all round, but other than that she's perfect as she is... Until I get tempted by other goodies 🤣

She's had the full detail, clay bar, machine polish and ceramic wax. The paint is good but was in dire need of attention! 

Looking forward to posting more and being back on one of the best car forums about 😁

IMG_20210817_181626.jpg

IMG_20210817_181633.jpg

IMG_20210817_181645.jpg

IMG_20210817_181704.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Olly350z said:

Welcome to the Nismo Gang matey. I did the same as you however went with the MK2. Looking forward to seeing it as I know you're localish! 

She looks smart 

Cheers pal, hope you are well. I would like to get a v2 along side mine for a few photos😆

1 hour ago, reeceybeaney said:

Cheers pal, hope you are well. I would like to get a v2 along side mine for a few photos😆

Let me know a time and place with decent weather and I'm there, a MK1 & MK2 would look ace together for photo's especially as I've still not gotten any decent ones of mine. 

How you finding the nismo life? Something about them feels very, very special doesn't it driving them down the road? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

What cars are tempting you to part with this beauty?

I'm still not 100% sure, I just make spur of the moment decisions and they've worked out alright so far with previous cars! The next car would be my 4th this year.

Been looking a lot at M4s, but specifically would be after a manual one. I keep my eye out for anything that looks fun at a good price:D

12 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

4th car this year. Could be mistaken for a youtuber. 

M4 believe me more necks get broken with the Nismo. Theres not many trims  and not many around so ppl know its a bit special.

More like making the most of being young and loving at home with mum and dad so try as many cars as possible🤣

The Nismo gets a crazy amount of attention and I love the fact it is so rare. Just doesn't quite have the driver feedback of the Porsche and obviously not the big surge of power from the turbo BMWs. They should have pushed for 400bhp and the Nismo would have been mega. 

18 hours ago, reeceybeaney said:

More like making the most of being young and loving at home with mum and dad so try as many cars as possible🤣

The Nismo gets a crazy amount of attention and I love the fact it is so rare. Just doesn't quite have the driver feedback of the Porsche and obviously not the big surge of power from the turbo BMWs. They should have pushed for 400bhp and the Nismo would have been mega. 

Yeah before getting a mortgage I was busy building up no claims as insurance was very expensive. Cant blame you. 

Depends as its horses for courses. There was a guy on this forum who went from a M4 to 911 to a Supercharged Nismo with 500hp. Just different cars. He did love the Nismo

The 4 series is like driving a boat though. Maybe the M4 is lighter

Ya looking back now I would have been changing cars too. I definitely didnt regret getting both Z though. Got tired of driving 4 bangers

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

Hi bud glwys. 

But it has been up for sale for a while why ?.

Don't mean to be suspicious 

Thanks. 

I guess it's quite a niche car which doesn't appeal to everyone and arguably there are "better" cars for the money out there. 

I'm not in a rush to sell so just priced it accordingly :)

Nice pro shots there. It is a slow seller. I had my second mark 2 listed for 4 months in 2020 at £20,000. Then people started calling me in October and told them I was keeping it for another year. Then by April I couldn't keep it any longer and sold it to we buy any car for 17k they kept asking me about the private plate. which came with the car. Saw it on Autotrader for £24k got snapped up.

Id be tempted if I had 20 racks under the mattress. You could get an E92 for 5k less maybe or an SL coupe etc. But how often will you be asking for tea at the garage...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Nice pro shots there. It is a slow seller. I had my second mark 2 listed for 4 months in 2020 at £20,000. Then people started calling me in October and told them I was keeping it for another year. Then by April I couldn't keep it any longer and sold it to we buy any car for 17k they kept asking me about the private plate. which came with the car. Saw it on Autotrader for £24k got snapped up.

Id be tempted if I had 20 racks under the mattress. You could get an E92 for 5k less maybe or an SL coupe etc. But how often will you be asking for tea at the garage...

Thanks chap, that's what I mean I think these cars just take someone specifically after a 370z nismo. Realistically my E92 M3 was probably the best car I had and I picked that up for £15k... 

That's why the advert is up and the car will stay the price it is, to the right person it will sell sooner or later but no rush for now, I will just keep enjoying it😁

• Like 1

23 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Doing bits that is pal 👍

Thanks chap! Not going to chase more power I don't think it's worth it!

3 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

damn man you lost 1.1 hp over the years. How do you get that back 😅.  Don't sell!

I know gutting... Well I may or may not have just bought some springs and spacers 🤫