Andy's 2nd build thread Zeditis the 2nd coming...

Andy_Muxlow

Hi guys,

I thought I would start another build thread. I have owned my 370Z since march. So I thought I should put something down whilst I think about it.

Well what can I say, after selling my 350Z and having a little time with a focus ST, my wife bought a 350Z vert same year as my old 1 but with 75,000 miles less on it :lol:. I realised I had To have another ZED! So, I sold my ST and our motorhome, to buy my new ZED...  I bought a 2011 370Z from my local Nissan dealer.

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1772.PNG

• Like 2

So then I decided I wanted some colour under my bonnet. So I painted my engine cover and strut brace, unfortunately the paint reacted quite badly. So with the help of a friend we sorted them out with this lovely blue! :teeth:  very happy with the outcome.

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ponsonby said:

I'm afraid that those ends not being cut straight would play havoc with my OCD.

Yeah I know what you mean it was my 1st attempt at it. i may try again at some stage i will use those as a measurement tool.

Edited by Andy_Muxlow

On 25/10/2018 at 11:42, Andy_Muxlow said:

Yeah I know what you mean it was my 1st attempt at it. i may try again at some stage i will use those as a measurement tool.

Tip - make the joint where the curvature is less - some nice touches there :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 14N locked this topic